Fitz is !@#$!ng Terrible...supporters are insane (& t

Virgil

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy **** I've gone cross eyed. Who the !@#$ said it was solely on him. Seriously, who said that. Read the very first sentence of the thread. NO ONE IS SAYING SOLEY!

That's the ultimate excuse for Fitz now. Yeah he sucks, but so does this. Yes, we !@#$ing now the D sucks. Who isn't saying that?

Hearing this excuse over and over again makes me want to blow my brains out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So sick of the Fitz excuse queens hiding behind the D to try and divert blame from Fitz when no one is denying the D sucks. The D sucking has nothing to do with whether or not Fitz sucks, nothing. It has a lot to do with why we lose, they both do, but one does not make the other since neither is on the same field at the same time.

Its even more irritating today, because the D held up and gave the ball back to the offense with a 6 point lead for Fitz and the O to protect. In other words, they did just enough to put us in position to win. Fitz on the other hand decided to make another (in a long line of awful decisions) terrible decision and make an even worse throw to give the ball back to the D once again. Yet, people want to blame the D. Not to mention, Tenn is the only defense as bad as ours, so his early game success is not very impressive considering how bad he is against good teams and how he only looks good against bad ones. Not to mention, he blew it when it mattered with the INT and only managed a lousy 8 yards against an awful D with plenty of time and timeouts with the game on the line. I mean he didnt see a WIDE OPEN Graham and WIDE OPEN FJ on that drive and instead made terrible throws to lose like he usually does.

If it was once in a while, it would be one thing, but the only thing Fitz has been consistent with his WHOLE career, is not being very good.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Best game of the season for him. Made one mistake at the end. Showed improvement, so we should cut him.

Why don't you take your knee-jerk reactions elsewhere?

All his points have been true of Fitz for HIS ENTIRE CAREER

I wouldnt call evaulating an 8 year career a knee jerk reaction.

Lets keep ignoring the D got the stop and gave the game to Fitz with a 6 point lead and watched Fitz blow it.

this thread is completely on point.

i want everyone who thinks fitz isnt the problem to watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVoqA-LKGb4

its long, yes, its 8 minutes--but you're a bills fan. we havent made the playoffs in 12 (soon to be 13) years. i have faith in your ability to watch something for an extended period of time, despite any discomfort it may cause you.

did you watch it yet?

good.

lets discuss. the spiral is the most efficient way for a football to travel from point a to point b, as clearly shown by drew brees in that video. and as you saw, even a slight "wobble" can cause the ball to be off target by feet, when that variance in aerodynamics is taking place over 20+ yards.

now, today, even on the td passes to stevie and jones, fitz was throwing some ducks.

THE MAN SIMPLY CAN NOT THROW A PRETTY SPIRAL. never has been able to, and never will learn. maybe he comes from a home without a father, i really dont know.

now you can say that this has nothing to do with anything - but as you know, because it was posted here earlier this week, fitzpatrick is at the bottom of the league when it comes to yards gained on balls thrown over 5 yards. he is god awful, he cant get it done.

simply put, he is stat padding right now. he has two absolutely phenomenal running backs, maybe top 5 in bills history, playing behind him, a big, mean offensive line, a good tight end (first time since reimersma) and a legit #1 wideout in stevie.

OF COURSE HE HAD A DECENT 3 QUARTERS AGAINST ONE OF THE WORST DEFENSES IN THE LEAGUE TODAY.

its like thats chris rock sketch.

"always want credit for things you SUPPOSED to do. what you want? a cookie?"

with the talent on offense, against that d, at home, in good weather, in 2012s nfl, with a coach that (despite how much i hate him) calls a good game on offense when the stakes are low? YOURE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A GOOD GAME.

but, when the chips are down - like the fourth quarter, he was terrible again.

bottom line is this: anyone that doesnt think thigpen could come in RIGHT NOW and play better, is kidding themselves. we might have put up 60 today with him at q.

Edited by JohnnyGold

What is the worst part about our QB was how he allowed the Titans QB, RB, and #1 WR to have their best day of the season. Cut that jerk. How many tackles must he have whiffed on for them to put up those kind of stats and only win by one point?

I'll start with this. The Defense is terrible. Wanny needs to be fired since he refuses to make changes. The D is also the reason we are losing games. Now that that's out of the way....

Fitz is a trainwreck and needs to be cut. Not benched, cut. This game is beyond him. And anyone who supports him as a qb, needs to talk to a therapist. Yes, you can support the Bills and not support Fitz. It's physically possible. I'm sorry, with 9 games left, trotting him onto the field anymore says that you accept he is going to make mistakes that lose the game.

And let me just cut some of you off right there. I don't care about how he was through 3 quarters. How he performed during that time is what a good qb is supposed to do. You don't get credit for not beating your wife. You aren't supposed to do that.

Blame the Offensive line all you want, but you can't be that oblivious to the rush and fumble that ball, you can't throw that interception, and you can't make those throws on that last drive. He is absolutely ****. You are paid to win, control the game, and just get it done. If this is a business, then he is failing the business and needs to be fired.

I'm so sick of this crap week in and week out. And if you aren't, I don't know what else you need to see. It's embarrassing and you are delusional to think that Fitz should be supported.

I'm done with him.

We lose because of Fitz, the D, and these stupid !@#$!ng empty backfield plays on 3rd and short. It's all 3 and all 3 need to go

Well then be done with him already. You posted this same thread every week. christ almighty

Play calling is WORSE than Fitz. The strengh of this team is RUNNING THE BALL. We were averaging what 7 yards per rush and dumb a$$ Gailey insists on passing. WHY? This coaching staff HAS to go.

Run the ball, control the clock, and most importanly keep our AWFUL defense on the sidelines. Gailey is a complete FOOL.

What is the worst part about our QB was how he allowed the Titans QB, RB, and #1 WR to have their best day of the season. Cut that jerk. How many tackles must he have whiffed on for them to put up those kind of stats and only win by one point?

I love that you keep dodging the point I made to you and posting gibberish still. I said, did the defense not get the stop and give Fitz the ball back with a SIX point lead? Funny, you keep ignoring that post but run your mouth on others. So, yes the D is bad, but they HELD UP with the game on the line and forced the turnovers on down to give Fitz the ball back with total control of the game. 2 first downs against the worst defense in the NFL not named the Buffalo Bills is all he needed to end the game.

So I guess its the D's fault that Fitz decided to throw an INT on an awful decision with an even worse throw when we had the game in our reach? But go ahead, keep ignoring that point...I mean I get it, as it completely destroys your rant.

Bottom line, Wanny is awful and the D is vastly under performing...Chan's end game management is awful...and Fitz is not very good and has LOST us more games than he was won by a wide margin and needs to also be replaced.

I love that you keep dodging the point I made to you and posting gibberish still. I said, did the defense not get the stop and give Fitz the ball back with a SIX point lead? Funny, you keep ignoring that post but run your mouth on others. So, yes the D is bad, but they HELD UP with the game on the line and forced the turnovers on down to give Fitz the ball back with total control of the game. 2 first downs against the worst defense in the NFL not named the Buffalo Bills is all he needed to end the game.

So I guess its the D's fault that Fitz decided to throw an INT on an awful decision with an even worse throw when we had the game in our reach? But go ahead, keep ignoring that point...I mean I get it, as it completely destroys your rant.

Bottom line, Wanny is awful and the D is vastly under performing...Chan's end game management is awful...and Fitz is not very good and has LOST us more games than he was won by a wide margin and needs to also be replaced.

You say I keep dodging your point, but you completely ignore the fact that while the D held up one !@#$ing time, they didn't hold up during 3/4's of the game and basically allowed the opposition to score at will. So yeah, live in your retarded fantasy world where 11 dudes who couldnt stop one of the worst teams in the league are somehow less responsible than he guy who threw 3 touchdowns.

I really can't stand the hangdog moping around body language of Fitzpicks. Our starting QB just oozes no confidence and zero leadership.

Yes and our IDIOT coach keeps putting the game in his hands. RUN THE BALL CHAN, you friggin moron!

Play calling is WORSE than Fitz. The strengh of this team is RUNNING THE BALL. We were averaging what 7 yards per rush and dumb a$$ Gailey insists on passing. WHY? This coaching staff HAS to go.

Run the ball, control the clock, and most importanly keep our AWFUL defense on the sidelines. Gailey is a complete FOOL.

Absolutely right! Both turnovers should not have happened. The situation called for runs in both cases. Fitz did have some good stretches but he his dangerous with the ball. After each pass I'm just relieved when there isn't an onterception.

As for the D, our once again made little adjustments. The Titans were adjusting to the screens. Wnaay does not make adjustments.

Add to that, why didn't Chan attempt a 2 point conversion after the last TD. Had that been made we could have at least gone to OT. Absolutely STUPID!

The team's achilles heal is the QB and the coaches. Time for them to go.

Edited by DFITZ1