Andy Reid as Bills next head coach?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is alot of talk (just like every year) andy reid could get fired this year, i would love to have him as the bills coach next year....thoughts

He runs the ball less and throws more than Gailey. You guys would hate him here like you hate Gailey. Here in Philly they can't wait until he gets fired and Vick is released.

He runs the ball less and throws more than Gailey. You guys would hate him here like you hate Gailey. Here in Philly they can't wait until he gets fired and Vick is released.

If we had a QB as good as Vick or McNabb in thier primes we would have been to the playoffs years ago.

I'm wit you Nucci!! Dude is a joke and is the major reason the eagles can't get over the hump!!

I think that's a bit absurd.

I WOULD buy that he's the pass-happy version of the run-happy Schottenheimer.

Both Reid and Schotty are very successful coaches but seem to have a trouble taking their teams to the summit.

Do you guys who want Andy Reid hate CJ Spiller as well? He'd never get the touches he should under Reid. Reid is more allergic to the running game than Gailey. Horrible at clock management and adjustments. Outside of having Jim Johnson build the eagles defense for awhile knows nothing about defense. No No No and no

There is alot of talk (just like every year) andy reid could get fired this year, i would love to have him as the bills coach next year....thoughts

NO NO NO. He flat out refuses to run the football. He has one of the best weapons in the game at RB, and refuses to use him. I never knew why Philly fans would B word so much about about Reid, until I started to pay attention how he flat out ignores McCoy.

Please god no, keep Reid away from Buffalo. This is one named coach we don't need.

NO NO NO. He flat out refuses to run the football. He has one of the best weapons in the game at RB, and refuses to use him. I never knew why Philly fans would B word so much about about Reid, until I started to pay attention how he flat out ignores McCoy.

Please god no, keep Reid away from Buffalo. This is one named coach we don't need.

and oddly enough McCoy is the eagles best offensive player. He did the same thing with Brian Westbrook. oddly enough the one year they made the superbowl they had a top 3 running game, The Eagles have had some tremendous teams, and probably should've made more then one sb and at least won one. Andy Reid held that team back a lot

No Reid is vastly overrated at this point in his career. He passes non stop and can't commit to a ground game. He is like a better version of Chan. I would rather grab and up and coming guy rather than another retread.

Preferably from College ranks, running a NFL type offense. There's a couple that one would think a LOT of money deposited in their account would do the trick. plus the promise of a new quarterback day one.

and oddly enough McCoy is the eagles best offensive player. He did the same thing with Brian Westbrook. oddly enough the one year they made the superbowl they had a top 3 running game, The Eagles have had some tremendous teams, and probably should've made more then one sb and at least won one. Andy Reid held that team back a lot

Absolutely correct. McCoy is not only the Eagles best offensive weapon, but he's also one of the best weapons in the NFL and he does NOT use him. It's absolutely mind boggling. I'd like to punch Reid in the face most weeks. And it's amazing to see just how dangerous their offense is when he gets McCoy going, which isn't hard to do.

Enough of tired old guys. Let's get a hot young coordinator who is on the rise. I know, I know, shades of Greggo but other than the Giants, what retread has been effective?

Bill Belichick lol Parcells before he retired brought the patriots to a superbowl, the jets/cowboys to respectability. Pete Caroll brought the sehawks to the playoffs, and has them rolling. I'm sure there's a couple I'm missing but the point being there's no sure fire way to find/not find a coach

This would actually be a good topic: Who are the greatest coaches to never win a Super Bowl?

Say what you want about Reid but he has a great record:

Career record 129-82-1 (Regular Season)

10-9 (Postseason)

139-91-1 (Overall)

Off the top of my head I'd say Chuck Knox, George Allen, Marv Levy, Marty Schottenheimer, and Reid have to be the best coaches to never win one.