18 for 32, 153 yards. TJackson could do that.

Webster Guy

And no way TJ Graham should drop the good pass right in his hands pass on 2nd and 10 that was an easy 5-6 yards and would have put them in FG range.

Yep....when Fitz actually gets the pass there, these guys need to catch the damn thing....

the best gaileys amazing, unable to grasp offense has ever been was the between preseason and our bye week last year--the year of the lockout.

the time when he had to trim it down to make it easier because they didnt have a full camp to prepare.

which tells me one thing -- the team has playmakers that just need the ball in space to be great.

I hear you, but Fitz is very inaccurate and can't be relied on to win a game for the Bills. Two horrible passes to SJ, one to DJ, one to Chandler, and another a *rookie* missed. You expect that out of a rookie. You don't expect horrible passes from your starting QB. I think our standards have been lowered if we're defending a bad QB because he can make calls at the line.

If Fitz connected on just two of those passes the game would have been completely different.

And no way TJ Graham should drop the good pass right in his hands pass on 2nd and 10 that was an easy 5-6 yards and would have put them in FG range.

I'm wondering how much worse Tarvaris Jackson would be for us at QB.

If he's equal to Fitz, I'd rather see us try the guy. Are we running anything so complex that he can't step in and run the offense?

Fitz is missing badly on almost half of his throws, its getting ridiculous. Coach Lee and his mechanics improvement approach may have actually made him worse.

I don't expect Chan to make any changes, but there are some coaches in this league that would have benched the Fitz by now. Please don't give me the "well Fitz is third in the NFL for td passes this year" The guy has really taken a downhill turn, absolutely no touch on the ball at all.

If he keeps this up in the first half of the titans game, I would sit him and try Tarvaris.

While I'll agree that just about ANY NFL QB could have put up those points, what I think is being lost in the mix is how good Arizona's D is. They have been borderline great so far this year, and ESPECIALLY at home. We grinded out the win, and so I'm greatful for that. I will digress though and say, Fitz made some pretty horrible passes on some wide open recievers. Some of those were rushed but a few were head scratchers. Like it or not folks, we're hitched to the Fitz wagon unless he gets injured. I'm not impressed with our back ups, and no one should be. Fitz is our best option.

We should take care of business at home next week, hopefully we'll be 4-3 by the bye week.

On another note, Fitz should just get back to playing like he was in 2010 and 2011 in my opinion. The whole, lets fix his mechanics this offseason actually is making him worse so far. Again, thats just my opinion. Maybe I'm seeing something wrong?

I really like T-Jax, He has a much better arm and can run as well.

I like TJax as a QB as well, but what do you base your assessment that he has a "much better arm"?

Better than whom (Fitz?) and why?

On another note, Fitz should just get back to playing like he was in 2010 and 2011 in my opinion. The whole, lets fix his mechanics this offseason actually is making him worse so far. Again, thats just my opinion. Maybe I'm seeing something wrong?

I don't think you're seeing anything wrong. Some of us were hoping that Lee's help would get Fitz 1-2 more completions per game, which would put him into the top of the middle tier for QB and potentially give the bills several more wins. Instead, it appears that Lee's help has cost Fitz ~2-3 completions per game and put him down into the bottom tier. Top of the bottom tier, but still.

You guys act like T Jax doesn't know the offense. This is football, there is only so much to lern and its really not that complicated.

He has been here for 6 weeks. My college classes lasted 10 weeks. If an idiot like me can learn Calculus and Physics in 10 weeks, studying or in class for ~5 hours a week, I think T Jax can learn enough in 6 weeks at ~12 hours a day to run Chan's pop gun offense.

YOU CANT DO WORSE THAN FITZ

I really like T-Jax,

He has a much better arm and can run as well.

Dumb decision by Bills to sit him :doh:

It's a great decision by the Bills. Eliminate a QB controversy by taking the leading replacement candidate out of the field. Thigpen is horrible and no sane Bills fan would suggest him to replace Fitz. So, deal for a guy they tell us can't possibly understand the playbook and pay him to do nothing. In no way is TJack some sort of answer, but if anyone thinks that Fitz performance yesterday will win games against better and average teams, look out.

No team flubs up the QB position as badly as Buffalo. So it appears in Year 4 of their rebuild (2013) they'll finally search for a real QB.

You guys act like T Jax doesn't know the offense. This is football, there is only so much to lern and its really not that complicated.

He has been here for 6 weeks. My college classes lasted 10 weeks. If an idiot like me can learn Calculus and Physics in 10 weeks, studying or in class for ~5 hours a week, I think T Jax can learn enough in 6 weeks at ~12 hours a day to run Chan's pop gun offense.

YOU CANT DO WORSE THAN FITZ

Actually, you can, Pete. See, Holcolmb, Kelly.

The thing that frustrated me about Fitz today was that he seemed to be straining himself and using all his energy every time he threw a pass. None of his throws seemed effortless like they do with other QB's.

You mean like Drew Brees' "effortless" throwing motion? We won the game. Who gives a crap if Fitz looks like Jeff George throwing the ball. Or Akili Smith. Or Drew Henson. Or JaMarcus Russell. Let's focus on what matters in the NFL. Wins.