MCGEE AND MCKELVIN SHOULD BE STARTING!

travdabest

I KNOW THE BILLS LIKE THEIR YOUTH MOVEMENT BUT WE'RE TRYING TOWIN NOW AND GILMORE AND WILLIANS ARENT PLAYMAKERS NEITHER NEVER LOOKS BACK FOR THE BALL, I REMEMBER ALL THE HATE CLEMENTS USE TO GET ION THIS FORUM BUT HE WAS THE LAST PLAYMAKER THE BILLS HAD A CB, INTS AND FF

I have no problem with starting Gilmore. He has had some problems, particularly the last two games (name one Bills defender who hasn't), but I like a lot of what I see of him...let's give him just a little more time before we throw him on the "bust" pile.

I also would like to see McKelvin starting...but I am afraid the coaching staff has already decided that this is his last year as a Bill, so he isn't going to start anymore, unless there are injuries. For all the talent McKelvin has, we should be getting more out of him. He has been great on returns...I am not sure that is enough for the Bills to re-sign him. I can't help but think he will end up with another team next year, and be far more productive. I am all over the place on this, I realize...sometimes I think the Bills are talentless, but other times I think they are a collection of very good talent, looking for some coaching. They make too many of the same mistakes over and over.

Gilmore and McKelvin shouw start, A. Williams is a safety playing corner. He can't turn and run with WR's.

Searcy should play SS. No more Scott. When they need three safeites then it shoudl be Wilson and Searcy with Byrd. When they two LB's then play Sheppard or Morrison with Barnett. Enough of the big nickel concept - it isn't working.

I agree that Leodis/McGee should replace Williams. I'd continue to start Gilmore. He might be OK. Williams is getting us killed out there. Let him sit for a while and watch and work on his game in practice. Leodis gets burned sometimes, but not several times a game like williams does.

There's no way I start McKelvin and McGee right now. Williams and Gilmore need playing time. Replacing our young guys who are making mistakes with what only might be a marginal upgrade isn't going to mean the difference between wins and losses, particularly in pass coverage. This team is starting to show me much of what they showed me last year. They can't stop the run worth a damn, which ultimately lets teams use play action to move the ball through the air as well. What's sad to me is they have a top-5 rushing attack in the NFL, but that the defense is allowing almost 30 more yards per game to opposing rushers. Until they learn to stop the run, our starting cornerbacks are irrelevant.

I agree Williams has been a problem. In fact that name in general hasn't been as good as advertised anywhere on the field this year.

But mckelvin is not the guy. I have watched him bite on double moves and never make a play on the ball for years.

McGee has been rotating in with Williams and he missed some tackles too. He's good, was really good, but he'd slowed down a lot.

Maybe Rodgers needs a shot outside. Gilmore is good just making rookie errors. He will get better.

What the bills need is brooks back.

Until the bills start pressing with their corners and playing man to man with pressure up front, it does not matter who is playing corner.

I like McGee but I am not sure he can cut it anymore. McKelvin, good on returns but not a capable corner.

They deserve to be starting? Can they defend a receiver for more than 5 seconds? If they can, then start em, cause the Dline is allowing the QB all the time they want. I'm beginning to believe after every pass an opposing QB doesn't complete, Mario, Darius, or Kyle walk over to him and apologizes, saying "sorry man, I didn't give you enough time. I owe you one".