It's official Bradham will start this week versus Cards

I spoke with Arthur Moats last night and Nigel's dad today and it is official folks. Bradham will get his first start of the year.

http://nomorelinks....rsus-cardinals/

So now we have the following defensive starters all in the line-up

2011 #1 pick -- Marcel Dareus

2011 #2 pick -- Aaron Williams

2011 #3 pick -- Kelvin Sheppard

2012 #1 pick -- Stefan Gilmore

2012 #4 pick -- Nigel Bradham

All five of the top defensive picks in the last 2 drafts are starting.... lets see how well we drafted

Edited by cage

The Cards have no running game so it wont be a true test, but if they're what we hope they are, things are lookin up... It seems like Bradham has some NASTY in him !!! :pirate: Let's hope Nigel (sounds like a pirate"s name) can shiver some timbers...lol

Maybe not for the best of reasons, but i'm glad to see him on the field. He has a spark and showed it last week.

We have not seen a lot enthusiasm from this team till he got on the field last week.

A key element.

Light 'em up Nigel!

The Cards have no running game so it wont be a true test, but if they're what we hope they are, things are lookin up... It seems like Bradham has some NASTY in him !!! :pirate: Let's hope Nigel (sounds like a pirate"s name) can shiver some timbers...lol

Really? Come on man. The Bills have so far shown they are the best team to 'get healthy' against.

I hope you are right and the D steps up and shuts the Cards down. On paper 'Zona looks beat up and ripe for the D to come out of their coma. But i will believe it when i see it.