Breaking News: Romney is "pro-life" candidate...today...stay t

Buftex

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First is was "hes a dog abuser." That failed.

Then it was "he hates poor people. That failed.

Then it was "he killed a guys wife." That REALLY failed.

Then is was "hes a CEO robberbarron." That didnt stick.

Then it was "hes gonna cut rich people's taxes!" That didnt stick

Then it was "hes a tax cheat!!!!" Nope..

Then....."he LIED!!!!!" Proven....to be a lie.

Then is was "hes gonna kill BIG BIRD!!!!" Even Sesame Street Productions said "ROTFLCOPTER!!!"

Now....its "hes a flip flopper!!!"

I seriously think that when thats debunked...about 9pm tonight, we will hear the left scream how Mitt drinks babies blood and eats live kittens.

Edited by RkFast

But at least he's not flip-flopping. He'd have to have established a consistent position to flip-flop. :lol:

True that!

Then is was "hes gonna kill BIG BIRD!!!!" Even Sesame Street Productions said "ROTFLCOPTER!!!"

I seriously thing that what thats debunked...about 9pm tonight, we will hear the left scream how Mitt drinks babies blood and eats live kittens.

He is every candidate in the world, capable of taking every side on any issue...contradictions are coming closer together...he's gonna pop soon!

True that!

He is every candidate in the world, capable of taking every side on any issue...contradictions are coming closer together...he's gonna pop soon!

He's just evolving. I'm sure you'll hold both candidates accountable, with equal vigor, for any perceived evolution regarding political positions.

Dude....every single label that you tried to sick on Romney has failed miserably. Most like the dog thing, the dead wife thing and recently the Big Bird thing BLEW UP IN YOUR FACE.

Stop it.

True that!

The trials of a moderate Republican trying to talk about abortion politics. Good luck being consistent on THAT message.

You bring up the "Romney flip-flops on hiring school teachers!" story I just read in the HuffingGlue Post, though, and I'll kick your ass.

Dude....every single label that you tried to sick on Romney has failed miserably. Most like the dog thing, the dead wife thing and recently the Big Bird thing BLEW UP IN YOUR FACE.

Stop it.

You got the wrong person...I never "tried to stick" any of those things on Romney...not even once. All stupid issues (though I am intrigues by the "dead wife" thing...I never heard that)

You don't find it all curious that the guy changes his position every 24 hours? He did so well in the debate (and I agree, he gave great performance) because he just basically changed his position on nearly everything that was discussed...hard to have a debate when someone just agrees with everything...the fact that his campaign had to go out the following week, and assure the wing-nuts that Romney didn't really mean anything he said in the debate must be comforting.

He's just evolving. I'm sure you'll hold both candidates accountable, with equal vigor, for any perceived evolution regarding political positions.

Romney "evolves" by the minute.

I seriously think that when thats debunked...about 9pm tonight, we will hear the left scream how Mitt drinks babies blood and eats live kittens.

here is the best part.

Obama ate dog

Obama won't pay his own brothers medical bills

Obama got Chris Stevens and 3 others killed

Obama has GE CEO as economic adviser - shipping GE jobs overseas

Obama payed less taxes than Romney

Obama lied about Benghaz

Obama changed his stance on gay marriage

here is the best part.

Obama ate dog

Obama won't pay his own brothers medical bills

Obama got Chris Stevens and 3 others killed

Obama has GE CEO as economic adviser - shipping GE jobs overseas

Obama payed less taxes than Romney

Obama lied about Benghaz

Obama changed his stance on gay marriage

Except the media protects Obama and if you criticize him you are a racist. Obama has gotten a free pass. Had George W done the above mentioned...good lord it would be a shitstorm

You got the wrong person...I never "tried to stick" any of those things on Romney...not even once. All stupid issues (though I am intrigues by the "dead wife" thing...I never heard that)

You don't find it all curious that the guy changes his position every 24 hours? He did so well in the debate (and I agree, he gave great performance) because he just basically changed his position on nearly everything that was discussed...hard to have a debate when someone just agrees with everything...the fact that his campaign had to go out the following week, and assure the wing-nuts that Romney didn't really mean anything he said in the debate must be comforting.

Romney "evolves" by the minute.

What topics or platform has he changed his opinions on during this election cycle?

I honestly don't think he has. As best as I've been able to find he has been as consistent as you can hope from a politician.

I really think that the character portrayal and narrative the Obama camp has created for their talking points and commercials (as inaccurate and misleading as they are ) are how many view mitt. So when they hear him for the first time in the debate and un edited they think he is flip flopping.

Isn't it a little early to be throwing the gun, Buf?

The only way abortion makes sense to anyone as an issue for this election right now is if you just spent the last week yelling about a muppet.

Nah...never too early. :lol:

I guess what I find interesting about Romney (other than the fact that he has a strong chance of being our next president) is how a right leaning Dem at heart has mananged to get the nomination from the Republican party...and his balancing act between the extreme ends of that party is just fascinationg to watch. And for all the crap people give President Obama (and believe me, much of it is deserved), they seem to be willing to overlook a lot of stuff that just doesn't add up with Romney. It seems to me, to speak more about how much the president is not liked, than a great love of Romney.

What has he "changed" in 24 hours?

Isnt it telling that the Obama campaign had to lock Biden in a close for a WEEK before his debate with Ryan?

Isnt it telling that the Obama campaign had to lock Biden in a close for a WEEK before his debate with Ryan?

I guess you didn't read the article, but you are more than happy to argue...I can't think of a poster whose avatar is more appropriate.

Thumbnail:

On Tuesday, Romney says he has no plan to introduce any legislation to further restrict abortion...on Wednesday, he does a complete reversal and says that he does, indeed, plan to introduce legislation.

I guess it is telling...I am sure Ryan has been sitting back with his feet up for the last week.

Edited by Buftex

I guess you didn't read the article, but you are more than happy to argue...I can't think of a poster whose avatar is more appropriate.

Thumbnail:

On Tuesday, Romney says he has no plan to introduce any legislation to further restrict abortion...on Wednesday, he does a complete reversal and says that he does, indeed, plan to introduce legislation.

Actually, on Tuesday Romney said he knows of no legislation to restrict abortion that he would support. On Wednesday, he said he plans to introduce legislation...

Those are qualitatively different and not incompatible statements.

Thumbnail:

What was it that Forest Gump said? oh that's right stupid is as stupid does.

"After telling a reporter on Tuesday that he would not pursue any legislation to restrict abortion,"

"I'll be a pro-life president. The actions I'll take immediately are to remove funding for Planned Parenthood. It will not be part of my budget."

Sorry Buf but not funding it is not the same as introducing legislation to restrict it.

What was it that Forest Gump said? oh that's right stupid is as stupid does.

"After telling a reporter on Tuesday that he would not pursue any legislation to restrict abortion,"

"I'll be a pro-life president. The actions I'll take immediately are to remove funding for Planned Parenthood. It will not be part of my budget."

Sorry Buf but not funding it is not the same as introducing legislation to restrict it.

Fair enough Gary, as long as we can get over this notion that Obama supporters are the only ones who hide their head in the sand.