Voting Straight Party Line

EDinRTP

Here in North Carolina, other than for President, you can select one button and vote straight party line.

Is that option available in your state?

I really disagree with that option as in some cases, good people in both parties are voted out.

Here in North Carolina, other than for President, you can select one button and vote straight party line.

Is that option available in your state?

I really disagree with that option as in some cases, good people in both parties are voted out.

I don't disagree with the meat of your post, but did you think to have your screen name vetted? Makes you sound like a liberal.

You'll never fix lazy.

It's not about lazy. It's about the hard truth...that in the modern political climate you probably should just vote the party line (at least when it comes to the federal government) unless you have some really great candidates where you live.

It's not about lazy. It's about the hard truth...that in the modern political climate you probably should just vote the party line (at least when it comes to the federal government) unless you have some really great candidates where you live.

Jesus Christ, how can anyone take you seriously when you say the above within hours of posting this:

Thoughts on Washington Reform

I'd be willing to vote D candidate. But I've never seen one that respects economic liberty, separation of powers, individualism, & understands the important of a private free-enterprise economic system,

Granted, this is lacking on the R side too, but at least there's some respect, or at least lip service, given these issues; they're typically scoffed at by the left.