6 Worst Teams In The League

Not a coincidence folks - the Bills are dead in the water until they find one. The confidence of this team has mirrored Fitz so get rid of him now.BrownsJaxTNKCOaklandBuffaloJets (although I think Sanchez is the best of the bunch)Every other team ahead of these has an up an coming rookie or a solid to excellent QB. Draft 7 fckin qbs if you have to next year and fix this shiitbag team once and for all......

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a coincidence folks - the Bills are dead in the water until they find one. The confidence of this team has mirrored Fitz so get rid of him now.

Browns

Jax

TN

KC

Oakland

Buffalo

Jets (although I think Sanchez is the best of the bunch)

Every other team ahead of these has an up an coming rookie or a solid to excellent QB. Draft 7 fckin qbs if you have to next year and fix this shiitbag team once and for all......

a dozen QB's won't fix the worst defense the NFL has ever seen

I forgot what wgr person had their theory to spend every draft pick on a QB until we found a franchise QB.

It's obviously a radical idea that traditional football wisdom would go against..but after thinkig it over I would support this strategy 100%

My first question is how the hell would you find enough reps in practice for 7 rookie QB's. It's not the worst idea on paper (albeit a close one) but the practicality is nil.

My first question is how the hell would you find enough reps in practice for 7 rookie QB's. It's not the worst idea on paper (albeit a close one) but the practicality is nil.

Good point. I say QB in rounds 1-4. Rds 5-6, LB. Rd 7, WR *or* trade away our rd 7 pick for a rd 6 pick in 2014.

On a related note I would try to trade away our Rd 7 picks every year.

Not a coincidence folks - the Bills are dead in the water until they find one. The confidence of this team has mirrored Fitz so get rid of him now.

Browns

Jax

TN

KC

Oakland

Buffalo

Every other team ahead of these has an up an coming rookie or a solid to excellent QB. Draft 7 fckin qbs if you have to next year and fix this shiitbag team once and for all......

New Orleans - solid/excellent QB 1 - 4

Redskins - and and coming rookie 2 - 3

Panthers - up and coming rookie 1 - 4

Why aren't these teams listed since they are actually playing just as bad/worse football?

Browns

Jax

TN

KC

Oakland

Buffalo

Locker has the worst offensive line in the league and has a weak receiving corps. He's not as bad as the rest of the bunch. If he were on Cincinnati, he might be as good as Dalton

I forgot what wgr person had their theory to spend every draft pick on a QB until we found a franchise QB.

It's obviously a radical idea that traditional football wisdom would go against..but after thinkig it over I would support this strategy 100%

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Whoever submitted that as a "strategy" should be muzzled until the world can be sure they'll never speak again.

The problems this would cause are so numerous that it's absurd, not the least of which are the lack of surrounding pro talent to give any of them reps to showcase or develop their abilities.

One thing Buddy Nix has done more than previous regimes, at least in the last two drafts, was take the obvious pick. The guy that most prognosticators would have us take in that spot- Dareus, Gilmore, Glenn, Brooks, etc. This as opposed to Whitner over Ngata, Troup over Gronkowski (not Nix's pick). Everyone in the world knows we need to take a QB in the first round next year and I believe we will. And yes, I still believe in Buddy Nix. And you could throw the Bucs in that category as well. They may be the worst team in the NFC right now.

uhmmm thats 7 teams...

I still don't think Sanchez is that bad thus listing a 7th. And for those saying this is no great revelation, yes, I know but if there are still any people out there that think other areas of the team can carry you - not anymore. The Bills D is not one of the worst in history, it is one of the worst coached in history. Get a real QB and a real coach and this defense will be fine next year.

Others not mentioned in by The Wiz

what's the Packers record? oh yeah 2-3

Look at last years black horse team Detroit @ 1-3 and Tampa Bay @ 1-3.

http://espn.go.com/n...am/_/stat/total

Total Offense - the Bills ae still in the top half

http://espn.go.com/n...osition/defense

2nd from the bottom to NO. Look at the Putrids o still near the bottom (is it 2 or 3 years running)

6th worse - it aint true

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever