Cowboys might be close to cutting Moorman?

Rubes

I know, I know, he's an ex-Bill. Get over it.

How a punter in Buffalo cost a safety his job in Dallas

"Probably making the business feel even colder for Silva, the Cowboys might be on the verge of cutting former Bills punter Brian Moorman, who was signed to fill in for the injured-but-recovering Chris Jones."

I didn't realize it was probably a temporary thing...

Many people here didn't seem to realize it.

I think many people were preoccupied in wanting to scream bloody murder that Moorman was released that they didn't quite process all of the details.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the whole Moorman thing boils down to the Cowboys Pinter got injured and the Bills didn't want the Cowboys to snatch up Powell.

Kind of a misleading threas as it implies moorman has performed poorly. How has moorman done in dallas? Wouldn't be surprised if they stick with him and drop their young guy.

I don't think it's misleading at all. It was taken right from the linked article. Guys get cut for many different reasons.

Nothing wrong with playing the key position basically on every 4th offensive play for your career. I'm surprised he can still kick. After all that suck. Great Bill playing on teams that needed his great play.

He'll be cut a couple of times then retire. Hopefully Brandon can market a game next year and sign him for a day then retire as a Bill.