How about Kevin Greene for Def. Coordinator?

peanuts

This guys has helped Green Bay & knows how to get after the QB.. He is very intense.. Any thoughts? I would suggest drafting Tyler Bray in the first round in April 2013.

My Man, talking to the Tyler Bray fan club, but I don't think he is coming out so I took him out out of my sig. I've started a few threads about Kevin Greene becoming our DC and would be all for it.

Tyler Bray has had great games...against NC State, Akron, and Georgia State. Talk to me when he has great games against quality SEC defenses because against Florida and Georgia, he wasn't nearly as impressive.

If your talking QBs in the first round, Smith and Barkley are the prize.

From Wiki:

He then made a final return in mid 1998, teaming with former football star Bill Goldberg against the nWo Black and White. Greene left wrestling when NFL teams began requiring a "no wrestling" clause in his contract.

Looks like a winner in my book. Sign him up Buddy!

This guys has helped Green Bay & knows how to get after the QB.. He is very intense.. Any thoughts? I would suggest drafting Tyler Bray in the first round in April 2013.

Sounds great! Greene can throw a figure-four leglock on our any of our LBs who fail to scoop slam opposing RBs, or can't deliver the diving forearm smash to the QB's head. As for Tyler Bray, kid's got great size and potential, but I haven't seen anything that would indicate his intention to declare for the draft a year early (and I doubt that he'll be a first round prospect if he does declare early).

Best to think of Bray as a 2014 prospect, when he'll have another season's performance to better evaluate, and will also have bulked up a bit more (he's a young 20 years old right now, and will no doubt add some heft to his 6' 6" 210-pound frame if he drinks his milk and hits the weight room).