I hate Fred Jackson; Ok not hate, but you know what I mean

He looked like an old man yesterday.

Did anyone else notice this?

Please dont give me his stats, he just flat out looked slow. He needs some red bull big time. All rbs will have decent gains. I'm looking deeper than that. He's on his way out. I want him traded asap.

Im hating this 50/50 bull. It's not good for the team. We are fine with Cj,choice, and the other guy.

Chan, Cj appears to be back in better form. We got a taste of his speed yesterday. He's back. Please play Cj only. Please. He's our only hope right now.

I know it sounds like "I'm the biggest cj fan out there". But really Fred looked slow TO ME yesterday. A slow rb on a bad oline is just asking for a nightmare.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbdown: Fred's done way too much to be turned on like this.

lock and delete this post asap IMO

Im entitled to my opinion.

Lets say he's not slow (even though he is), Cj > Fred this year. Play the better man!!!

That's all I'm saying.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

He looked like an old man yesterday.

Did anyone else notice this?

Please dont give me his stats, he just flat out looked slow. He needs some red bull big time. All rbs will have decent gains. I'm looking deeper than that. He's on his way out. I want him traded asap.

Im hating this 50/50 bull. It's not good for the team. We are fine with Cj,choice, and the other guy.

Chan, Cj appears to be back in better form. We got a taste of his speed yesterday. He's back. Please play Cj only. Please. He's our only hope right now.

I know it sounds like "I'm the biggest cj fan out there". But really Fred looked slow TO ME yesterday. A slow rb on a bad oline is just asking for a nightmare.

Agree. Not really sure why Jackson is basically exempt from criticism.

Said it before, and I'll say it again - he's the Chris Drury of the Bills. Gets all of the credit and none of the criticism,

Fred was the NFL's best offensive players based on yards last year before his injury. Now he's garbage? Let's waive him and see how quick he signs elsewhere and goes to the Pro Bowl.

PTR

He'd probably sign with Miami, play the Bills twice, and set a season rushing record on the strength of those two 300+ yard performances.

The past 24 hours alone we've seen:

1) We hate Fred Jackson and he's finished (not injured, just finished).

2) Fire Chan Gailey

3) Fire Dave Wannstedt

4) Hire Jim Haslett

5) Some a--hole starting a thread "RIP Ralph"

6) Hire Wade Phillips (no problem that he is under contract with one of the conference's best teams)

7) Was Vince Young that bad?

8) Hire Bill Cowher (because we haven't tried that before)

9) Trade for Jason Campbell

10) Hire Mike Nolan

This fanbase deserves a team this dysfunctional.

On the bright side...for the first time in a decade, no one's bitching about the offensive linemen.

We have a lot of things to b*** about. Fred Jackson being one of them.

Play calling on offense and defense has been poor too.

On the last meaningful play of the Cardinal/Rams game the rams had a corner blitz. Will we blitz Kevil Kolb???