I hate Fred Jackson; Ok not hate, but you know what I mean

Amazing how ALL of our good players last year are crappy this year - me thinks there's something more to it than just the players getting "old and slow"...

I think Freds knee still isn't 100% and he's getting used to the brace. He does look slow.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you still need 2 of them (if not more)

You need two RBs, but the 2nd one has to be complimentary....Both cannot share the ball during the same phase of the game. When Spiller was the only RB, our running game clicked (Just like when Freddy was the only back last year at the beginning of the season). We need to live Spiller in the game to get the rhythm....Freddy should stay inactive until his knee is fine.

The past 24 hours alone we've seen:

1) We hate Fred Jackson and he's finished (not injured, just finished).

2) Fire Chan Gailey

3) Fire Dave Wannstedt

4) Hire Jim Haslett

5) Some a--hole starting a thread "RIP Ralph"

6) Hire Wade Phillips (no problem that he is under contract with one of the conference's best teams)

7) Was Vince Young that bad?

8) Hire Bill Cowher (because we haven't tried that before)

9) Trade for Jason Campbell

10) Hire Mike Nolan

This fanbase deserves a team this dysfunctional.

This fan base deserves a superbowl champion.

Im entitled to my opinion.

Lets say he's not slow (even though he is), Cj > Fred this year. Play the better man!!!

That's all I'm saying.

I agree 100%, trade Fred to Arizona, they are a 4-1 team with no RB, they may pay a pretty good draft pick for him. Gotta play the better player, and 50/50 split hurts both backs.

Fred is still the man. CJ and Fred together however.. Even Chan said he didn't know how many touches to give either guy last week in his presser. It was more focused when it was the CJ Spiller show and Choice as the power guy who busted it up once and a while.

I've always thought he was overrated. Definately isn't as good as he thinks.. He isn't an upper echelon back at all. Glad he got his money.. Time for him to go away and cheer on CJ because it's best for team if he touches the ball 25 times a game.

:thumbdown: Fred's done way too much to be turned on like this.

lock and delete this post asap IMO

What Has He Done ? He hasn't lead the league in Rushing,TD's or Average, CJ Spiller is clearly a better back I like Fred but he slow he was slow before the Knee Injury, we need to Start Spiller

What Has He Done ? He hasn't lead the league in Rushing,TD's or Average, CJ Spiller is clearly a better back I like Fred but he slow he was slow before the Knee Injury, we need to Start Spiller

Spiller is nowhere near the better back but don't let that stop you guys from hating.