Mckelvin

jcbillsfan

at this point i wouldnt mind seeing hank williams in there

but yeah why not. at least mcknumnuts could possibly get in the receivers way. and maybe make a tackle to keep a seven yarder from becoming twenty seven

man has the db play been brutal

At least McKelvin can stay with guys. He has the speed to saty with anyone. His ball skills are non-existent. But A. Williams can't cover anything at this point.

This. You put a double move on Aaron Williams and he's like Hans Solo in carbonite. Pull A.Williams for McLovin until Brooks is ready. Sit Sheppard and activate Morrison.. Then trade for anybody better than Moats - shouldn't be too difficult. . Wanny owns this mess. When Byrd looks lost it's just crap coaching and scheming.

I'd be stretch to go from Kyle at 310 pounds to McKelvin who is like 175 soaking wet but I'm all for change at this point.

:-)

McKelvin was friendly with Maybin… maybe he could get Maybin's secret on the 50 pound weight fluctuation secret.

Don't be an idiot. He was talking about Mario Williams.

GO BILLS!!!

Here we go again with the name calling.

I'd rather play Thurston Howell at CB over Williams.

I think he's dead… would you settle for C. Thomas Howell? He was a fairly young actor who starred with Rutger Hauer in a movie called "The Hitcher." I think he'd be a better choice.

at this point i wouldnt mind seeing hank williams in there

I think Hank Jr. would be better. Senior is dead and junior could bellow "I'm Hank Williams Junior B word" and smack someone.

Would be sweet if we had "Lovie" Smith as well.

The debate is Mary Ann or Ginger. There is no third choice.

I thought yesterday about re-signing Drayton Florence.

Don't judge me!

You mean, "don't judge me again?"

As for Florence, I wonder what Florence Henderson looks like these days?

Brooks will be the other starting CB as soon as he's back. He might be the best corner on the team. Williams should go to safety and Wilson should go to Topps or Wegmans because he's been invisible.

Pretty much this...

Ugh, what a mess.

EDIT - 1,000 whoo-hoo....

Edited by billsrcursed

Anyone against putting him in for Williams ?

I'd be stretch to go from Kyle at 310 pounds to McKelvin who is like 175 soaking wet but I'm all for change at this point.

:-)

Don't be an idiot. He was talking about Mario Williams.

GO BILLS!!!

I think that should have been the end of the thread. Priceless. :worthy:

In other news ELIS LANKSTER is still playing for a much better Jets secondary, but he wasn't good enough to make the joke of the Bills roster a few years back? Meanwhile how many late round picks have we wasted on CBs? Greer and Winfield could still be here too. I'd like to see Youboty or Corner or Florence out there over Williams/McKelvin.

So our old FO was too dumb to retain good CBs they drafted and our new FO can't find any good CBs at all.