Anyone want to face the harsh reality?

Shamus05

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were Russ Brandon I would ask Ralph's permission to meet with Bill Polian. There is no long term fix until we get new ownership but someone needs to stick their finger in the dike. That is Dike (as in levee not dyke). And it's Levee not Levy.

I don't want to pile on you or anything, but where are you from originally? Other posters will correct me if I speak incorrectly for them, but I believe I speak for all native Buffalonians who root for the Bills. We are all Bills fans, but not because they are the Bills, but because they are the BUFFALO BILLS. We love this team because they are a part of us, a part of Buffalo. If this team ever moves, the NFL is dead to me and so are the Bills. This is why I have an incredible optimistic faith that things will work out with Ralph Wilson's trust and the team will remain in Buffalo. If not, I will continue to wear my Blue and Gold and I will have 52 free Sundays per year instead of 33.

I am originally from Rochester, live near albany now. Im sorry you find it offensive that I want the Bills to be a winning franchise no matter what the terms. If the bills staying in buffalo means that tthey will have losing seasons for the next 20 years...forget it

I'll take Charles Manson at QB if it would mean a SB win

Thats what im sayin...if a move to LA means we will be competative again im all for...why all the attachment to Buffalo?

ya know... there's any number of other teams you can follow? why are you even still here?

Well for those who don't want to watch any more Bills games, your anguish has been answered in the form of blackouts. The home games after Tennessee will be blacked out. I have tickets for the cardinals game next week and I'm really thinking hard about selling them. This team is an embarrassment and it all starts at the top. The Mario signing was all PR just like the TO signing. As long as Chan is fine with Dave, nothing will change the rest of the season. Time and time again this team makes hall of farmers out of mediocre QBs.

I am originally from Rochester, live near albany now. Im sorry you find it offensive that I want the Bills to be a winning franchise no matter what the terms. If the bills staying in buffalo means that tthey will have losing seasons for the next 20 years...forget it

I'll take Charles Manson at QB if it would mean a SB win

The fans need to make a statement. And its a statement they've made in years past. If the team is not committed to winning, we will not buy your product. If the team demonstrates a commitment to winning, we will be out in force. The signing of Jim Kelly was a great example. His signing alone sold out the '86 opener. Fans will have to take a risk and not act like the team has us by the balls.

The harsh reality is that Ralph is 94 and I am 41. Unfortunately time has passed Ralph and its time for new ownership. He cannot possible run anything at 94, I hope his family makes all the money they want from selling the Bills. But I cant want till they sell the Bills. We will see the WIlson familys true colors when sell time comes. Highest bidder doesnt show any loyalty to the Buffalo area, so they can say what they want about keeping the team here all these years but I am sure it was hard to keep a team in a area that is make money hand over fist year after year after year..

Hope comes this year for sure.

The harsh reality is that Ralph is 94 and I am 41. Unfortunately time has passed Ralph and its time for new ownership. He cannot possible run anything at 94, I hope his family makes all the money they want from selling the Bills. But I cant want till they sell the Bills. We will see the WIlson familys true colors when sell time comes. Highest bidder doesnt show any loyalty to the Buffalo area, so they can say what they want about keeping the team here all these years but I am sure it was hard to keep a team in a area that is make money hand over fist year after year after year..

Hope comes this year for sure.

why torture us any longer? Sell the team now and move on.

If I were Russ Brandon I would ask Ralph's permission to meet with Bill Polian. There is no long term fix until we get new ownership but someone needs to stick their finger in the dike. That is Dike (as in levee not dyke). And it's Levee not Levy.

This is actually not a bad idea. At a minimum, bring Polian in as a consultant.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Chan may be gone by morning and I wouldn't be surprised if Fitz lost the starting job.

Wanny may be gone as well.

I would be surprised at all 3. Not that I don't think Wannstache and Chan deserve to be gone, I just don't see it happening after Game 5. Fitz, "when the team loses, the back up QB is the most popular guy in town". It's not like we have someone with the chance to be better under the same scheme sitting on the bench. TJax is a capable game manager for a run first offense. Fitz could fill the same role.

I am curious as to why Wannstache is further down your list than Chan and Fitz after the last two weeks' debacles.

Edited by Hopeful

ya know... there's any number of other teams you can follow? why are you even still here?

Ive been a Bills fan for 20+ years. I have no ambition to switch teams. But if new ownership comes in, then great. If new ownership comes in and moves them then whatever. Ill be a LA Bills fan. I swear, the Bills fans that continue to accept this mess of a franchise irks me.

I understand that all fans have to eat a **** sandwich sometimes but cmon, this is ridiculous. I want a SB, and i'll take it in B-lo, LA, or Toronto.