Anyone want to face the harsh reality?

Shamus05

HOLY !@#$ING ****!!!!! We are only 2-3. yes the 3 loses were really bad but still. The season isnt even half way over and people are saying this season is over. I am sorry but i rarely go on this site now or read these stupid forums because they all think this team is dead in the water already. I mean come on, have a little faith. I use to live in miami for a long time and i would rip the dolphins fan open because they have a really bad fan base. But now.. i am believing buffalo is getting close to that. Ya we havent been to the playoffs in a decade, ya we looked horrible the last two weeks, but that doesnt mean the team will just say, F it the season is over. Hey for all we know we might win the next 8 games and then i will come back on here and tell you that you arent a bills fan because you gave up on them so fast. Ya that's right, I dont believe you are really a bills fan. I believe a fan stays with their team through the **** storms, ya we might disagree with the direction at times, but to give up hope is sad. Grow a pair and be proud that you have a team to root for and to yell at when they make a good play. But dont be such a kitty about all of this. When the NFL says, hey buffalo is out of the play off race, then bring your negativity, but until then, and i hope other people are with me. SHUT UP!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be surprised at all 3.

I'm not surprised you think Chan and Fitz would go before Wannstache but it doesn't make sense to me, logically.

I would be shocked...absolutely floored if only one of those happened

HOLY !@#$ING ****!!!!! We are only 2-3. yes the 3 loses were really bad but still. The season isnt even half way over and people are saying this season is over. I am sorry but i rarely go on this site now or read these stupid forums because they all think this team is dead in the water already. I mean come on, have a little faith. I use to live in miami for a long time and i would rip the dolphins fan open because they have a really bad fan base. But now.. i am believing buffalo is getting close to that. Ya we havent been to the playoffs in a decade, ya we looked horrible the last two weeks, but that doesnt mean the team will just say, F it the season is over. Hey for all we know we might win the next 8 games and then i will come back on here and tell you that you arent a bills fan because you gave up on them so fast. Ya that's right, I dont believe you are really a bills fan. I believe a fan stays with their team through the **** storms, ya we might disagree with the direction at times, but to give up hope is sad. Grow a pair and be proud that you have a team to root for and to yell at when they make a good play. But dont be such a kitty about all of this. When the NFL says, hey buffalo is out of the play off race, then bring your negativity, but until then, and i hope other people are with me. SHUT UP!

PT Barnum has a famous quote that applies to you. Keep dreaming.

You must of just started being a Bills fan....trust us, the season is over

I am originally from Rochester, live near albany now. Im sorry you find it offensive that I want the Bills to be a winning franchise no matter what the terms. If the bills staying in buffalo means that tthey will have losing seasons for the next 20 years...forget it

I'll take Charles Manson at QB if it would mean a SB win

There's no We or Bills if they aren't in Buffalo

Chan may be gone by morning and I wouldn't be surprised if Fitz lost the starting job.

Wanny may be gone as well.

HOUSE, I promise you that's what I'm hoping for with all my heart!! I even stated it in a live thread. They are definitely the problem. We have talent but no player developement or good coaches. No excuses! THEY BOTH NEED TO GO!!

i don't think i am aloud to use profanity on this board, therefore i cannot respond appropriately to the op. but i will say that you, sir, make me sick!

Lol!! After another disastrous day, I needed that laugh. If the Bills leave Buffalo for LA than I will turn in my fan card. I need a break from this stuff anyway.

Let it go bruh! Don't continue to bring shame on yourself. This team is a failure, and the truth is they know it as well. Just watch them play..

Why not? Who cares where they play

I was born in Lackawanna and grew up with games at the Rockpile.

My Dad took me to home games and was a co-founder of the original Bills Boosters Club.

I go to games with my children and family.

When it was simpler, I went to training camp with my grandchildren.

If they move, I will not have a Buffalo Bills team to cheer for.

I will not have a home team.

I will still watch football, but I will not have a team that is mine.

Why is this so hard to understand?

My Dad took me to home games and was a co-founder of the original Bills Boosters Club.

You sir have a lifetime pass on the debatchery of others and are allowed to keep the flame burning....your family helped to light it.

I myself, am praying that some Saudi Prince ponies up a cool Billion, buys the team just to get in the game and buys the best coaches, players and facilities with his unGodly oil money....I'll take it any way I can now....

Oh so its all about you...my bad

I cant imagine abusing my family by taking them to Bills games. Have they forgiven you?

I don't want to pile on you or anything, but where are you from originally? Other posters will correct me if I speak incorrectly for them, but I believe I speak for all native Buffalonians who root for the Bills. We are all Bills fans, but not because they are the Bills, but because they are the BUFFALO BILLS. We love this team because they are a part of us, a part of Buffalo. If this team ever moves, the NFL is dead to me and so are the Bills. This is why I have an incredible optimistic faith that things will work out with Ralph Wilson's trust and the team will remain in Buffalo. If not, I will continue to wear my Blue and Gold and I will have 52 free Sundays per year instead of 33.

Agree 100%

I probably would rarely watch the NFL. I barely do now. With work, not being home all the time, and wanting to enjoy my days with the woman I can say I probably won't watch again if we lost the Bills. I go to every home game now, and then usually just relax on the couch with the girl and the dog after dealing with traffic on the way home. Especially after a loss, I could care less about football.

Don't care about hockey either. It's a boring sport IMO. Lacks energy IMO. I know all the arguments about full speed, played faster than football, non stop gameplay, more than 6 minutes played an entire game. It's all BS IMO. I love football and going to games for the crowd. It's chaotic no matter what. I love that. Hockey is a bunch of people sitting down all game (half of them in suits because they got free tickets from thier work) and only really being excited when there's a goal. Football to me is 60 minutes of nailbiting action. Always standing, always screaming, always electric. The cheers I hear at player announcements before opening kickoff are more than I've heard during an entire Sabres game that is goal after goal. And I've been to some crazy shootouts. It's just not even close. I know that Hockey games have about a quarter the amount of people there, it doesn't matter. I love it when the Ralph is so loud on 3rd and 8 that I can't even hear myself think. That's why I love the Bills. And that's why I could never be a fan of them if there were anywhere but Buffalo. So to those thatvwant this team to move to LA. Go F$&K OFF!!! And route for the Pats or something. They have a huge bandwagon you cam jump on.

Agree 100%

I probably would rarely watch the NFL. I barely do now. With work, not being home all the time, and wanting to enjoy my days with the woman I can say I probably won't watch again if we lost the Bills. I go to every home game now, and then usually just relax on the couch with the girl and the dog after dealing with traffic on the way home. Especially after a loss, I could care less about football.

Don't care about hockey either. It's a boring sport IMO. Lacks energy IMO. I know all the arguments about full speed, played faster than football, non stop gameplay, more than 6 minutes played an entire game. It's all BS IMO. I love football and going to games for the crowd. It's chaotic no matter what. I love that. Hockey is a bunch of people sitting down all game (half of them in suits because they got free tickets from thier work) and only really being excited when there's a goal. Football to me is 60 minutes of nailbiting action. Always standing, always screaming, always electric. The cheers I hear at player announcements before opening kickoff are more than I've heard during an entire Sabres game that is goal after goal. And I've been to some crazy shootouts. It's just not even close. I know that Hockey games have about a quarter the amount of people there, it doesn't matter. I love it when the Ralph is so loud on 3rd and 8 that I can't even hear myself think. That's why I love the Bills. And that's why I could never be a fan of them if there were anywhere but Buffalo. So to those thatvwant this team to move to LA. Go F$&K OFF!!! And route for the Pats or something. They have a huge bandwagon you cam jump on.

Nah, i'll stay a bills fan and pray they move, thanks

I know some who did and still do, worked out pretty good for them

Art Modell and his family and that is about it. Cleveland hates the Ravens ( and is not too fond of Lebron either).

I am a Buffalo Bills fan with the emphasis on Buffalo. That is the whole point. What else is there to root for, the laundry? I certainly did not become a Clippers fan and definitely would not root for the LA Bills if they ever moved.

There is no such thing as the Bills without the word Buffalo before Bills. That is the whole point.