Cowher Power

Bills1218

Chucky. Enough money and anyone who wants to actually coach in the NFL would come here. Cowher doesn't want to be a coach or else he would have been with some team by now. Chucky wants back in. Hand him a blank check and let's go.

The Bills' next head coach should have the following attributes:

• Someone who has never been an NFL head coach before.
  • Someone who is an unconventional thinker.
  • Someone who creates trends, not someone who follows them.
  • Someone who is clearly more intelligent than most other NFL coaches, as demonstrated by his superior command of Xs and Os.

Most of the names I've seen thrown around in this discussion don't meet the above criteria. There is one name which does, but I'll leave it to The Senator to be the first to mention that name. Quite possibly there are other candidates who also meet the above criteria.

ANYONE who's a WELL KNOWN name like Bill Cower, will NOT be taking the head coaching job of the Buffalo Bills

I think we'd be very fortunate to get Perry Fewell back here as our head coach. Passionate guy, relates to today's players, open to making mid-game adjustments, has a superbowl ring...he's ready and he just might take the job if we begged enough and showed him the money.

He's to pissed off he was used simply as a pawn. The Rooney rule is the only reason he got interviewed, he worked for the Bills, he saw it live. Why on earth would he come back? I don't think the Bills will be the only option for Fewell as a HC in the future. he can wait it out.

• Someone who is clearly more intelligent than most other NFL coaches, as demonstrated by his superior command of Xs and Os.

Most of the names I've seen thrown around in this discussion don't meet the above criteria. There is one name which does, but I'll leave it to The Senator to be the first to mention that name. Quite possibly there are other candidates who also meet the above criteria.

Chip Kelly. Nuff said

what about Ron jaworski?

Well, this game put me in the mood for some grassroots organizing - http://www.facebook....CowhertoBuffalo

Honestly, short of Cowher riding in to save us, I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Cowher thought Chan Gailey was the best offensive minds in football. How smart can he be?

PTR

Leach?

I guess. I mean the guy knows how to run a spread offense. is that what you are thinking for unconventional?

I agree with all your points.

You almost have to get like the Saints did with Peyton. Lucky.

For every Peyton there are many more bad examples.

I think what you need to do though is bring a HC and QB in together from day one.

I look to the Falcons for my reasoning.

They got a good GM and then he hired a good HC then they drafted a franchise QB with their first pick in that draft.

Honestly a new HC and a good QB and this team is a playoff or better team. The talent is there(except qb). They just need a real leader.

lol. would you work for this terrible franchize when the upside is when the owner dies and you hope that someone good comes in?

until a new owner takes over, this team is what we saw today, 10 pounds of hot sht in a 5 pound bag.

You are absolutely right. The future of this franchise is so uncertain, why would anyone get involved. This is about Ralph Wilson having no succession plan. It is about ego the same as not selling the naming rights to the stadium. There is no accountability in the organization.

So you want Marc Trestman as well. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join more than 2,700 other Bills fans who want Ralph Wilson to turn over the keys to Bill Cowher - https://www.facebook.com/BillCowhertoBuffalo'>https://www.facebook.com/BillCowherToBuffalo

Chan is not the answer. We have been through 13 years of Ralph's mediocrity and micromanaging. We don't need another failed head coach or coordinator on the rise who won't get it done.

It's long past time for the front office to bring in a proven winner, but Bills fans need to make their voices heard. Let's make sure that One Bills Drive knows we want Bill Cowher calling the shots next year!

https://www.facebook.com/BillCowhertoBuffalo

JAWS!!!!!