2013 - NFL QBs Talking on Facebook

thebandit27

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've been hit or miss for a while now, but that one was truly awful.

I thought it was pretty good. Of course most of the jokes are predictable, but they managed to poke fun at themselves.

And Russell Wilson is always funny as hell.

I thought it was pretty good. Of course most of the jokes are predictable, but they managed to poke fun at themselves.

And Russell Wilson is always funny as hell.

It would have been funny if they actually had done one of these a year ago and they could actually see now how it panned out. The whole thing just seemed forced to me, especially with them putting their jokes in bold. The whole recurring theme they've had about Flacco not being elite is the perfect example of that. They ran with it over and over, and now that he's in the Superbowl, it has paid off.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Aaron Rogers real tweets are quite entertaining.

Aaron Rodgers@AaronRodgers1225 May

How mad are all the squatches out there that this guy is nicknamed "big foot"?

But for sheer comedy value follow the "real" John Scott of the Buffalo Sabres. Pure gold.

John Scott@RealJohnScott8 Jun

Yeah I could've told Iginla he'd be better off in Boston but hey I don't blame him I wouldn't wanna dress with d##k-nose Marchand either.

John Scott@RealJohnScott3 Jun

yeah fleury or vokoun, tomAYto or tomAHto, your goalies both suck @penguins

John Scott@RealJohnScott2 Jun

I went undrafted whatever being drafted is overated you have to take a pic with that fugly bettman loser i said f##k the combine

John Scott@RealJohnScott31 May

Ladies always be like "John why you in the pressbox again?" And I'm like "listen woman I make 750k back off you want a ride home or not?"

:lol:

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...