1st Debate in Denver Tonight: Thoughts?

dayman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Obama is almost unprepared. Weird.

He's either trying to wing it, on the idea that "I'm smart and special" that the media has been reinforcing for him. Or he truly is unprepared.

He's almost totally defensive, though...and playing defense like the Bills in the 4th quarter this past weekend.

He's either trying to wing it, on the idea that "I'm smart and special" that the media has been reinforcing for him. Or he truly is unprepared.

He's almost totally defensive, though...and playing defense like the Bills in the 4th quarter this past weekend.

I'm pretty sure that was his gameplan. Similar to Wanny's defense, no adjustments when you are getting smoked...

I feel like Obama is almost unprepared. Weird.

Perhaps its this.........

Debate Prep: Obama Retreats To Spartan "Debate Gym" To Prepare for Bout, Like Rocky In Rocky III and Rocky IV

Just Kidding, He's Practicing at a Las Vegas Luxury Golf Course

President Creature Comforts and Commander of Me-Time.

President Barack Obama arrived in Nevada last night to begin three days of debate preparation at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort, a luxurious golf community just a few miles from the Las Vegas strip.

Obama once heard that a man must work hard, accomplish great things, and then he can live in high style. He just decided to cut out the middlemen.

I have a different take. I think that he's finally being honest and realizes he can't defend his first 4 years. This is the humblest I've seen him. So his strategy is to talk about what he'll do in the next 4 years. The problem is, it should have been done in the first 4 years. And again I think he realizes that.

I was taking part in this question/poll app on my phone. Anything favorable for Obama got high votes. Anything for Romney got low votes. But the one question "Are you better off now than you were four years ago", got more "no" responses than "yes" and "the same" combined. :wallbash:

I was taking part in this question/poll app on my phone. Anything favorable for Obama got high votes. Anything for Romney got low votes. But the one question "Are you better off now than you were four years ago", got more "no" responses than "yes" and "the same" combined. :wallbash:

I wonder how this would have scored: "Are the Bills better off now than they were 4 years ago?"

We finished 7-9 in 2008. We could possibly finish 8-8 and the answer would be yes...

Since nobody thinks we're on the path to playoffs any more than we were then the answer would be no...if you asked me.

Edited by TheNewBills