Bills @ 49'ers Roll Call

Mark Vader

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKelvin will probably show up as a great KR/PR

Gilmore and Byrd will show up as competent secondary members

Mario and Aaron Williams probably won't show up, Justin Rogers won't be there either.

Wannstedt and his crew might show up for a half then fall asleep again.

McKelvin will probably show up as a great KR/PR

Gilmore and Byrd will show up as competent secondary members

Mario and Aaron Williams probably won't show up, Justin Rogers won't be there either.

Wannstedt and his crew might show up for a half then fall asleep again.

And what about yourself?

Nah.....too much actual fun stuff going on here to be bothered.

However is anyone will be here Friday evening I'd be up for a beer or 12.

How about Saturday?

And what about yourself?

How about Saturday?

Only if in the East Bay. But if anyone is interested in taking BART over that would be a possibility.

I'm thinking Friday because it would be a great reason for me to get out of work early and have some beers in the city with the Blue Angel screaming overhead.

I'll be there Mark.

Not the circumstances I was hoping for but I'll be there.

Are you guys tailgating?

Yes we will be tailgating. I'll be meeting up with Pinto Kenny the day before and we should be at the Stick early.

Yep - will be there with a bunch of Bills fans, a couple Niners fans and two Bears fans for good measure. If anyone wants to caravan in together, our folks are currently planning on meeting at a parking lot off the Oyster Point exit (the First Databank lot). We're meeting at 9AM and intend to leave around 9:15AM for the Candlestick lots. We may leave a bit later than that, but not by much. For those of you taking Muni in, I'm not sure exactly where we'll be but we can update this thread if that'll help.

As I've said to several friends - I have no idea how we'll play, but Bills fans will DEFINITELY win the tailgate!! But I'm not so down on the Bills for this game. Of course we're a longshot - but I have some hope that we'll see a much more competitive game.

Bob - I know I owe you a message back. Sorry!

I would love to but I have to get bamboo shoots shoved up my fingernails and then I have a waterboarding appointment. Very excited and I wouldnt miss that for a Bills game. Actually will be on the couch watching from home. Dont want to let anybody see my Bills side.

I'm going with my 9ner fan girlfriend and her heavy trash talking brother. Not expecting to have a lot of fun after what just happened sunday.

You're banging his sister.

You win any trash talking battle hands down.