Bills @ 49'ers Roll Call

Mark Vader

Hey Gang. Because I bought so many tickets and the Bills have sucked, I have a few extra tickets available… for a very deeply discounted rate for any Bills fans who promise to "fly the colors" in the stadium.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Also, we will be tailgating Mark Vader's/Pinto Kenny's tailgate along with Calbear's group and Jamie Nails' group. Here's the info (a cut and paste from Mark Vader's post upthread):

As of right now the "Kenny tailgate" will be held along the fence area in Lot H.

Kenny and I will be arriving early to the stadium. I have had conflicting reports as to what time the parking lot opens, some say it is as early as 8:00, and some say as early as 9:00.

We plan on entering the lot at Gate 2. For those who wish to join us please send me a PM here and let me know how many people you have coming with you. Please bring your own food and drink with you so that we can have a grand tailgate together.

Here is a link to the Candlestick Park website which has the map of the parking lot: http://www.49ers.com...directions.html

Remember, Gate 2 Lot H.

I sold the last 4 tickets I had on Craig's list to Bills fans.

Good to go. These people drove up here from Vegas to see the Bills without any tickets.

Sound like true Bills fans to me.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

There has been some concern expressed about exactly when the parking gates open.

I just called Candlestick and according to the recorded message at Stadium Operations (415-656-4949), the parking gates open 4 hours before kickoff.

Kickoff is scheduled for 1:15 pm PST so the parking lots should be opened at 9:15 am at the latest.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

There has been some concern expressed about exactly when the parking gates open.

I just called Candlestick and according to the recorded message at Stadium Operations (415-656-4949), the parking gates open 4 hours before kickoff.

Kickoff is scheduled for 1:15 pm PST so the parking lots should be opened at 9:15 am at the latest.

Yeah, I have gotten mixed messages on this too.

I have been told by 49'er fans that the gates have opened as early as 8:30 a.m. So take that for what it's worth. Nevertheless we will be there early.

So first time poster here, but I will be at the game tomorrow! This will be only my second Bills game (the last was SD last season in the 37-10 beat down). Been a Bills fan for awhile -that is considering I'm 21- I converted around the qb controversy of JP and good old Trentative. If anyone cares I have oddly never even been in Buffalo, I live in south Cali just north of LA and for some odd reason attached myself to the Bills and have become a diehard since then. My hope for tomorrow is that the Bills at least make it interesting in the 4th lol but we'll see. I'll be at the game with my father and brother in law (both 9ers fans) and am even going to the lunch thing beforehand were you have the chance to meet current 9ers players (that should be awkward).

Alright I have said enough, but GO BILLS! And I wish all of you the best of experiences tomorrow!

So first time poster here, but I will be at the game tomorrow! This will be only my second Bills game (the last was SD last season in the 37-10 beat down). Been a Bills fan for awhile -that is considering I'm 21- I converted around the qb controversy of JP and good old Trentative. If anyone cares I have oddly never even been in Buffalo, I live in south Cali just north of LA and for some odd reason attached myself to the Bills and have become a diehard since then. My hope for tomorrow is that the Bills at least make it interesting in the 4th lol but we'll see. I'll be at the game with my father and brother in law (both 9ers fans) and am even going to the lunch thing beforehand were you have the chance to meet current 9ers players (that should be awkward).

Alright I have said enough, but GO BILLS! And I wish all of you the best of experiences tomorrow!

Welcome to the board… you should try to make the initiation hazing ritiu… I mean the tailgate party tomorrow.

Go Bills!