Is it time yet to look forward to the Draft?

gjv001

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have so many holes, I don't know where to start.

We'll likely finish with just a good enough record to put us out of contention for a good QB, or if we do get a good QB, he'll be a bust. Or he'll have zero confidence, because our defense will give up 50 points a game, and he'll have to play from behind and force throws all over.

Spending in free agency obviously isn't the answer. Mario has been a giant bust, and Mark Anderson hasn't done much better.

I have no answers, not even as an arm chair GM. :(

It might be time to look for a new head coach in addition to that new QB. Chan has put some good pieces in place but he makes too many baffling decisions to not raise the question.

We have so many holes, I don't know where to start.

We'll likely finish with just a good enough record to put us out of contention for a good QB, or if we do get a good QB, he'll be a bust. Or he'll have zero confidence, because our defense will give up 50 points a game, and he'll have to play from behind and force throws all over.

Spending in free agency obviously isn't the answer. Mario has been a giant bust, and Mark Anderson hasn't done much better.

Player or scheme? Pats sure made Mark Anderson look good. They'd make Mario Williams into Bruce Smith. We are doing something wrong here.

It might be time to look for a new head coach in addition to that new QB. Chan has put some good pieces in place but he makes too many baffling decisions to not raise the question.

Player or scheme? Pats sure made Mark Anderson look good. They'd make Mario Williams into Bruce Smith. We are doing something wrong here.

Obviously our scheme/coaching on the defensive side is a complete disaster, but we also lack players with skill and/or heart. We keep saying we are getting better every off season, but I haven't seen this team improve in 20 years.

After yesterday's **** show, I'm back to thinking that we need to address middle linebacker (read: Manti Te'o) in the first round, where our draft position will allow us to take the draft's premier player rather than reaching for a second tier or developmental quarterback prospect.

With that said, we need to take that second tier or developmental quarterback in the second round.

What a dissapointment Sunday. Are we really as bad as we looked in the second half?

NO. Stop whining. We are 2-2. Let it go. Just hope no serious, long term injuries came out of the game.

Most fans just want to blame the players, and have been doing so for over a decade. Lets face it, until the Bills hire a top HC they will always be doormats. This may not change until ownership changes

Great great coach not coming to a franchise whose ownership is one heartbeat away from completely changing. We are OK, just hang in there. It is a long season and as long as we stay healthy I like our chances to win more than we lose over a long season. The FO moves at WR, K and P are really good. The O Line is solid. Two stub RBs once they heal up. A lot to like about this team.