Bills are 2-2 ..... now what?

Well the Bills are 2-2 in the standings

Two losses against two decent division teams and two wins against two hapless teams. So what does that tell you about the Bills?

It should tell you the Bills are just a bit better that hapless, but not a good team, and certainly not a playoff caliber team

Well there's always next year - LOL

If I were the Pats, I would have given a game ball to Bills Defensive co-ordinator Dave Wannstedt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Divisional teams have literally been beating them up going back to 2010Something is VERY wrong with this defense and I have know idea what it is.Mario, Mario, where art though MarioThis season could get VERY ugly in the next 3 weeksWhy is this team sooooo hard to figure out all the time? Every time one side of the ball looks stellar, the other falls apart.Beat a good team, just once, beat ONE freakin good team without being labeled a fluke. Well, at least the first half was entertaining.......

Two losses against two decent division teams and two wins against two hapless teams. So what does that tell you about the Bills?

It should tell you the Bills are just a bit better that hapless, but not a good team, and certainly not a playoff caliber team

If I were the Pats, I would have given a game ball to Bills Defensive co-ordinator Dave Wannstedt

It tells you they should play in the chiefs division.

Absolute best case scenario. Bills win 3 of their next 6. That's if they get lucky. I'm calling it now, 2-4 over the next 6... and that's thinking with my heart. In reality, it could be 1-5. 4-6 with 6 games to go? They ain't gonna run the table. I said at the beginning of the season 8-8. Even that it looking like a reach.

looks like there might one win through week 10

Win two on the road. Alex Smith is not Tom Brady folks. Our D will be much better. They have no outside threat and we will play out of the 4-3 base more. We defend the Wildcat well which San Fran runs a little. Watch out Kaprnick doesn't throw out of the pistol this week. Arizona has a great D but Kolb is garabge. We can win a slugfest there two.

The problem is tie-breakers and AFC losses. I don't think they can lose again against AFC opponents and make the playoffs. The Texans game may be a must win.

2-2. Let's see - San Fran and Arizona next = 2-4. We'll lose against NE later in the year too = 2-5. Worst possible record needed to get into the playoffs is 9-7, so for the other games we'd need to go 7-2. I'm probably preaching to the choir here but I just don't see it happening.

UNLESS - something great happens, and we have a season opposite of last year - this time starting out sucky and ending fantastic. I'll reserve some hope for that, as the fat lady has not sung yet.