I BILLIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!&#33

SUNTANBILLSFAN

CJ & Fred will be 7 days healthier & Sheppard & Moats will be back on the field.

Hopefully we can contain the run and make it our goal to keep them under 100 yards.

Garbage game by Bills - time to move forward.

But what about Maria Williams? Perhaps he'll leave the fat wallet behind and get faster?

Love your enthusiasm but we need a lot of help; New QB, WRs, passrushers, LBs, HC, DC, etc...

sigh i still want to billieve but comon how many years are injuries and underachieving players going to rip my heart out! we are teased into thinking we might be able to compete and then boom 6 scores in a row later its back to not wanting to watch so it wont hurt! please give us something to hang our hopes on next week and for gods sake Mario i beg you so some fire out there!

sigh i still want to billieve but comon how many years are injuries and underachieving players going to rip my heart out! we are teased into thinking we might be able to compete and then boom 6 scores in a row later its back to not wanting to watch so it wont hurt! please give us something to hang our hopes on next week and for gods sake Mario i beg you so some fire out there!

Don't look to Mario the one thing I have noticed about him is he has no fire. Until we the things I said we will always be a mid level team.

What you need to do is pick a secondary team that you can root for. For me I like physical Smash-mouth Teams so for now I'm rooting for the 49rs. In the past I liked the Bucs (Alstott), Ravens, GB when they had Shermin and so on. So pick a good team so you can know what it feels like to win.

Don't look to Mario the one thing I have noticed about him is he has no fire. Until we the things I said we will always be a mid level team.

What you need to do is pick a secondary team that you can root for. For me I like physical Smash-mouth Teams so for now I'm rooting for the 49rs. In the past I liked the Bucs (Alstott), Ravens, GB when they had Shermin and so on. So pick a good team so you can know what it feels like to win.

My brother is a die hard Steelers fan. So about week 10 when Buffalo is mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs, I watch them.