Dexter is baaaaack

Clippers of Nfl

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Love it. My fiancé thinks the old lady is the killer. I'm not so sure about that myself.

I'm sad at the end of every episode though. I'm going to miss it.

That's my theory is well, and I hope I'm wrong cause I felt like episode 2 was telegraphing way too much. Seems to me the lady doc is wanting to wipe out as much of her past work as possible - or at least the stuff that could get her convicted - and she's involved Dex to help her out.

So I was a bit let down with episode 2, but this past week's episode was back on track for me. I love that Deb has hit an emotional bottom and cannot contain her guilt anymore.

I will really miss the show, as well.

Thoughts on the final season so far?

Completly shocked that there was almost no promotion of the final season starting, atleast up here. I didn't even know that the new season was starting until the wednesday before when my wife saw it on Facebook. never saw any commercials or mentions of it anywhere.

That's my theory is well, and I hope I'm wrong cause I felt like episode 2 was telegraphing way too much. Seems to me the lady doc is wanting to wipe out as much of her past work as possible - or at least the stuff that could get her convicted - and she's involved Dex to help her out.

So I was a bit let down with episode 2, but this past week's episode was back on track for me. I love that Deb has hit an emotional bottom and cannot contain her guilt anymore.

I will really miss the show, as well.

I also thought that they could go that way with Vogl, making her end up being the "Brain Surgeon". It seems the killer is not doing it themselves and is using others to do the actual killing for them. She uses Dexter to take out her past work, and now could possibly use Deb to be the one to take out Dexter now that she is going to be "working with Deb" to treat her.

Its been pretty good so far, they always usually throw in a big twist half way through the season though. Isn't Hannah supposed to be coming back also?

Completly shocked that there was almost no promotion of the final season starting, atleast up here. I didn't even know that the new season was starting until the wednesday before when my wife saw it on Facebook. never saw any commercials or mentions of it anywhere.

I also thought that they could go that way with Vogl, making her end up being the "Brain Surgeon". It seems the killer is not doing it themselves and is using others to do the actual killing for them. She uses Dexter to take out her past work, and now could possibly use Deb to be the one to take out Dexter now that she is going to be "working with Deb" to treat her.

Its been pretty good so far, they always usually throw in a big twist half way through the season though. Isn't Hannah supposed to be coming back also?

Yep, I'm pretty sure I saw Hannah in the previews for this season. I'm really hoping that the proverbial sh*t REALLY hits the fan...the potential is there to really end this on a huge note.

Yep, I'm pretty sure I saw Hannah in the previews for this season. I'm really hoping that the proverbial sh*t REALLY hits the fan...the potential is there to really end this on a huge note.

I can either picture it ending with Dexter being killed by someone close to him like Debra, or him having to chose between killing Debra or getting caught

I can either picture it ending with Dexter being killed by someone close to him like Debra, or him having to chose between killing Debra or getting caught

i really hope it ends with him going missing. With the show really making it look like he was killed, but then give you a little tidbit like he might still be alive.

i'm intrigued by 'Lucy Gerard', the one who wanted her husband followed...not only is she really hot, they don't just use filler characters very much in this series...she seemingly added zero substance...there has to be more in the works for her and i really hope it involves her in less clothes....

i'm intrigued by 'Lucy Gerard', the one who wanted her husband followed...not only is she really hot, they don't just use filler characters very much in this series...she seemingly added zero substance...there has to be more in the works for her and i really hope it involves her in less clothes....

lol. Deb In less clothes would be on my list.

:lol:

Noticed a big inaccuracy. In season 1 or 2 it came out that Dexter's father killed himself shortly after walking in on his first kill. This season there's a scene where the shrink is showing Dexter a disk of an old session she had with his father. In it his father is describing that in Dexter's third kill he started hanging pictures of the victims of the person he was killing and making that person look at the pictures before killing him.

Anyone else notice this?

Noticed a big inaccuracy. In season 1 or 2 it came out that Dexter's father killed himself shortly after walking in on his first kill. This season there's a scene where the shrink is showing Dexter a disk of an old session she had with his father. In it his father is describing that in Dexter's third kill he started hanging pictures of the victims of the person he was killing and making that person look at the pictures before killing him.

Anyone else notice this?

hmmm. Just because it was "shortly after his first kill" doesn't mean he didn't kill anyone in between.

Never knew his father did that, that early. I wouldn't look into it too much.