Republican women Look Twice as 'Feminine' as Democrats

erynthered

LOL. Like I didnt know that. I didnt need a UCLA study to realize that most Dem women are fcuuking ugly. LOL

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/study-republican-congresswomen-look-twice-as-feminine-as-democrats/262973/

Republican congresswomen had the most sex-typical faces. When the subtle dimensions of their features were taken as a whole, they were rated twice as typically feminine as their Democratic cohorts. The correlation between femininity and party alignment was directly related to their voting records: the more conservatively they voted, the more sex-typical their face.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/the-gop-has-a-feminine-face-finds-238867.aspx

Edited by erynthered

Of course. We all know. They have a deep seeded inferiority complex that fuels the resentment for anyone successful (or pretty). Hence they are leftists trying to bring everyone down to a common mediocre, less than attractive level.

Yep. Faith Hill is ugly. Demi Moore is ugly. Ditto Dixie Chicks, Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jenifer Biel, Natalie Portman, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner, Lady Gaga, Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lopez, All of them ugly and unfeminine.

GOP has ... um...Linda Tripp!

...and I am sure all you guys are rock-star handsome. Yep.

Yep. Faith Hill is ugly. Demi Moore is ugly. Ditto Dixie Chicks, Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jenifer Biel, Natalie Portman, Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner, Lady Gaga, Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lopez, All of them ugly and unfeminine.

True, the limousine liberal women are hot.

The article was about women that are in elected positions.

Evil B word snake woman.

I am.

Well, The Ditz Chick and Mel Strep are kinda plain. But the rest, you got me.

Of those you mentioned that actually are reasonable to look at, you basically just reeled off the hottest girls the country's drama & glee clubs have to offer, and you don't see a lot of conservatives (or good looking women, for that matter) in that crowd. These girls are the hottest .1% that crowd has to offer.

Liberalism appeals to unattractive women for two reasons: 1. Liberals cater to feminism which serves as a convenient crutch to women with a chip on their shoulder. It's this patriarchal male-dominated society that marginalizes her, not her fat ass and bitter personality. And 2. Unattractive women are less likely to be in a stable long term relationship, therefore more likely to be on her own (often with dependent children) and tend to find comfort in the security of the welfare state. Sure, I know some attractive libs, but by & large the hard core leftists are the ones relegated to trolling bars & websites for drunk & desperate guys.