Anyone ever stay at the Comfort Suites Downtown? (Link)

Lv-Bills

Have a Hampton Inn booked near the stadium, but waited too long and it's pretty pricey for mediocrity. Just found a great rate at this hotel, and it always looked decent when I see it online. Anyone ever stay here, and is the parking a pain in the arse?

http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-buffalo-new_york-NY200?sarea=415858&sname=Buffalo%2C+NY%2C+US&sstate=&scountry=&sradius=&slat=42.890072&slon=-78.872192&schain=&exp=&scity=&sort=&type=&map=n&srp=SGM&amenity=&sstate_country=&city_code=BUF&dateFormat=mm/dd/yy&arrivalDate=09/29/12&departureDate=09/30/12&nroom=1&nadult1=1&nchild1=0&nadult2=&nchild2=&nadult3=&nchild3=&nadult4=&nchild4=&nadult5=&nchild5=

Thanks in advance if anyone wants to share their thoughts!

My son has, and he had no complaints. Have to take in to consideration he is only 28 and stayed with several friends.

I've stayed there a few times and found my stay to be pleasant. Mind you, I am 28 and was splitting rooms with several drunken friends after concerts down the street.

Wow, I didn't know Jauronimo was mead's son!

I've stayed near the Stadium and downtown. Driving from Downtown is not a problem if you leave yoruself enough time to get to the Stadium, and park on ECC Campus or the bike shop across the street. (can't recall the name).

Staying near the stadium is cool if you plan on drinking after the game, etc. because you can walk back to the hotel. Staying downtown is nice if you come in the day before the game and want to see some of Buffalo, don't drink too much at the game and drive home after the game.

You could also stay downtown the day before, and at the stadium hotel the day of the game.

Either way, don't stress. Both are good options.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by RyanC883

I've stayed near the Stadium and downtown. Driving from Downtown is not a problem if you leave yoruself enough time to get to the Stadium, and park on ECC Campus or the bike shop across the street. (can't recall the name).

Staying near the stadium is cool if you plan on drinking after the game, etc. because you can walk back to the hotel. Staying downtown is nice if you come in the day before the game and want to see some of Buffalo, don't drink too much at the game and drive home after the game.

You could also stay downtown the day before, and at the stadium hotel the day of the game.

Either way, don't stress. Both are good options.

Just my 2 cents.

Did I see you at the Two Bills Drive Tailgate Party this year?

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Did I see you at the Two Bills Drive Tailgate Party this year?

Dude, look at your PM s please!

Had buddies stay at Comfort Suites few years ago..they thought it was fine..would not o for a weekend with the wife, but for sleeping off a drunk after the Bills game, no worries.