Really Worried about the Pats Rookie DE this weekend.

ganesh

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who have they shut down this year? Please let me know these great DL from KC and Cleveland.

Tamba Hali has gone to the pro bowl the last two years

Jabaal Sheard from Cleveland had 8 1/2 sacks last year too.

Cleveland had 4 sacks on Flacco

KC last weekend had 4 sacks on Brees

Both D's got a big fat zero sacks on Fitz

I just read that in the last 5 games of last year and the first 3 games of this year, KC's Justin Houston has 9.5 sacks.

I expect the Bills to run by and through Jones a lot on Sunday.

Bingo. Whoever is the first to get their heads in on us is the one we need to run right back. Let Glenn bounce to the LB, let CMac ram Jones. Run on this defense and do not give up.

I can't wait to see this o-line rampage that Pats defensive front. I'm especially excited to watch Glenn pancaking linebackers, and Wood having his way with thay crybaby Wilfork. It's gonna be amped up at the Ralph, and these guys are gonna be mauling people.

I like our chances a lot more this year than last year. Last year gronk torches us. This year, he is probably going to be helping vollmer block Mario all day, kind of like he did for the ravens game. That takes a huge weapon away right there.

I believe as long as Fitz doesn't throw more than one interception, we win the game.

Gronk was so successful last year, I don't think the Pats will be able to resist sending him out to catch passes. Hopefully the pass rush will quickly make them change their minds.

Gronk has 7 TDs in the past 4 games against the Bills....Definitely a Bills-Killer

Jones is a long, tall player and he's always using his long arms to his advantage, he's always flapping his arms to find a weakness or a bad move by the LT to gain leverage. I believe for a rookie that is impressive, generally they all try to run past the LT and beat them with speed.

Glenn needs to be patient and not overreact to Jones first move and battle back with his own long arms.

The end that can ride into that outside edge-corner & then come back inside off of a spin or a swim may do well as Glenn learns his balance. That said he's been recovering well to ride the rush back inside at this point with those long arms & bulk.

I'm entirely OK with trusting our O-line for once. Seriously, they've earned it. Last year, even with the injuries, they were good. This year they have Wood back and brought in Glenn who is looking like a STEAL. I don't want to tempt fate, but we've spent time and effort making our trenches better and it's starting to show.