Real Refs to return this weekend

Wayne Cubed

You KNEW the real refs were coming back the week we played New England.

The "cant breathe on Brady" rule will be back and in full effect!

lmao.

the reason we havent been able to "breathe on brady" is because our defense has been terrible.

giants won two superbowls against the patsies by putting him on his ass.

dont hate the refs, hate our former defensive front.

we'll kill the pats this week, replacement refs, real refs, madden refs, no refs.

the pats have-no offensive line, no defense, and aside from lee evans dropping the game winning td last year, and cundiff shanking that kick, havent beaten a team with a winning record since 2010.

the. pats. suck.

bills 34, pats 13.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice post.

How about the detroit flip a coin mixup? F espn, nfl network for blaming these replacement refs.

So I take it that you enjoy having a lot of PI (pass interference) calls favoring Brady all the time huh?

Screw the old refs.

I'll take some weird mistakes here and there over them favoring powerhouse teams all the time.

Case in point. Seahawks vs Packers

Seahawks penalized 14 times for 118 yards

Packers 10 times for 127 yards

Very fair if you ask me.

The call at the end was not right. I get that. But I prefer one unfair call vs almost all the calls favoring the good teams.

just because they got the same number of penalties assessed doesnt mean it was a fairly called game.

worst argument yet.

You're living in fantasy land if you think the replacements did not get more scrutiny than regular refs get.

Of course they did. They also made a heck of a lot more mistakes. Naturally that situation turns into an avalanche if criticism.

Did you just not read the board on Mondays though? Regular refs got it pretty rough - hence y'all think anybody could do the job.

The regulars will get it tough to going forward. Your crazy if you think they somehow won't face critique.

They are better at the job though.

The regulars will get it tough to going forward. Your crazy if you think they somehow won't face critique.

They will not be picked apart nearly to the degree that the replacements are. Regular Refs have blown calls that decided games and there isn't nearly the avalanche of criticism. My contention is that the regular refs should be held to much higher standards.

They will not be picked apart nearly to the degree that the replacements are. Regular Refs have blown calls that decided games and there isn't nearly the avalanche of criticism. My contention is that the regular refs should be held to much higher standards.

Hit mute and watch the game with fezmid. Have a ball.

By reading the comments on the officiating, I have a much better idea of who actually understands what they're seeing when they watch a football game and who doesn't.

As far as the regular officials calling Sunday's Cheatriots***- Bills game, in the two games last year, the Bills had a total of 14 penalties for 122 yards while the Cheatriots*** had 12 penalties for 170 yards.

You're living in fantasy land if you think the replacements did not get more scrutiny than regular refs get.

I hope the real refs get as much scrutiny as the replacement refs especially from the media.

If you understood how the media works, you'd know that they will be more than eager to highlight the shortcomings of the regular officials.

That said, this episode of the worst officiating in NFL history is behind us now so there will be fewer epically blown calls to highlight.

Whenever they're back I expect the greater scrutiny on officiating will highlight a bunch of blown calls on their part and have people asking "so this is what all the fuss was about ?"

Yes. The scrutiny will be at least the same but the officiating will be much better.

According to Peter King of SI, Hochuli has been running regular testing and training sessions even during the lockout.

http://sportsillustr.../referees-deal/

He has time to organize testing and training between his workouts?

That dude is amazing.

Casserly on NFL network says they expect to have a crew ready for thursday night football. Very good news!

Not for Bills fans. That noise you'll hear on Sunday at 1 pm is the avalanche of pro patriot favoritism that will be on full display. The Bills will need to beat two teams, the Pats and the refs.