CJ Laboy - who he is the agent of?

cmjoyce113

CJ LaBoy@CJ_Octagon

In Buffalo, NY for the day. Last time I was here we inked a 5yr multimillion dollar deal for @steviejohnson13. Lets see what today brings.

Is he the agent for Byrd or Levitre? Think it's interesting an agent would tweet something like this. Also most negotiations are done over the phone so maybe something appears to be close to done?

Hmmm. Somebody must have some sight that shows the agents and the players they work for.

When I first read this, I thought it might be CMacs agent as he's been in this board in the past. Were probably due for a CMac post by him actually. If your out there, come back. We need you to tell CMac to go insane in the end zones this week getting the crowds pumped up like crazy in kickoffs.

Back to the OP, I too am intrigued as like you said, why would the agent be in BLO?

Donald Jones does follow Laboy on twitter along with SJ13....looks like its gonna be jones contract work

Perfect timing too, as Jones has looked pretty decent lately.

oh cool, thanks! for some reason that scroll icon doesnt appear on my computer (****ty work comps)

No prob! :thumbsup:

edit: I also just realized they are listed in alphabetical order by first name.

Edited by DrDareustein

facebook like

so really its just Donald Jones? so were going to be resigning him (probably to too large a contract) when we should be resigning Byrd and Levitre? great

We do have quite a bit of space under the cap for this season and next. I doubt Donald Jones will command a 15 million dollar a year salary that would stop us from signing him and Byrd/Levitre to an extension.

Edited by BillsGuyInBallstonSpa

Jones has looked OK this year actually, he had a couple nice catches against Cleveland...but I am still very sour from him being a fragile little girl last year and MOSTLY because of his drops...I know injuries arent his fault (but some people are injury PRONE) but he seemed to drop everything last year, and feel like his role could easily be replaced by someone like TJ Graham and we could find a cheaper "number two" WR next year (like, in the draft)

but I guess if its a reasonable contract I could be on board....

Jones has looked OK this year actually, he had a couple nice catches against Cleveland...but I am still very sour from him being a fragile little girl last year and MOSTLY because of his drops...I know injuries arent his fault (but some people are injury PRONE) but he seemed to drop everything last year, and feel like his role could easily be replaced by someone like TJ Graham and we could find a cheaper "number two" WR next year (like, in the draft)

but I guess if its a reasonable contract I could be on board....

Also, dont underestimate continuity in learning Gailey's offense. Jones is in his 3rd year of learning the nuances of Gailey's intricate plays. To start fresh with someone else could be a bit of a step back.

Not that I am opposed to bringing in better talent if and when possible. Just pointing out there is more to it than old injuries and drops last year.

Also, dont underestimate continuity in learning Gailey's offense. Jones is in his 3rd year of learning the nuances of Gailey's intricate plays. To start fresh with someone else could be a bit of a step back.

Not that I am opposed to bringing in better talent if and when possible. Just pointing out there is more to it than old injuries and drops last year.

yea yea, thats a good point Dr. and hopefully we go to the playoffs and Gailey is still around next season for continuity...that is a good point...and like I said, thus far D Jones does look a helluva lot better than he did last year as far as the drops are concerned

Perfect timing too, as Jones has looked pretty decent lately.

No prob! :thumbsup:

edit: I also just realized they are listed in alphabetical order by first name.

Jones is TERRIBLE maybe he realizes it and wants to give money back!!