Checking out this place, as I've been driven from another site

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BillsZone, right? Opi is the king of the miserable over there. Unfortunately TBD is starting to get overrun with the same negative types. They are driving away the long-timers. You can't even say anything positive about the Bills without someone slamming you as a homer.

PTR

Man, Skooby hasn't been on in a while

Hey all, I've grown tired of another Bills' site's idiots, and decided to check this place out. Been a looonggg time since I've been here. What's up? Please tell me this place isn't full of whiners and morons who complain after the Bills win too.

LMAO let me guess billszone.... I left there myself nothing but gloom and doom no matter what

(ddaryl)

Edited by shibuya

Hey all, I've grown tired of another Bills' site's idiots, and decided to check this place out. Been a looonggg time since I've been here. What's up? Please tell me this place isn't full of whiners and morons who complain after the Bills win too.

This is a happy place only positive discussion on the Bills, no one ever complains

wish to encourage you to remember each has right to their opinions , when we are respectful of others in general we will get along just fine. In instants where this not the case this site does have a group of committed and very earnest , fair minded moderators who will see to it any posters experience here can be a positive one providing each does their part. :)

The lack of football content in the inaugural post, inauspicious.

The "driven out" subject line, suspicious.

The triple insults idiots, whiners, and morons, repetitious.

All signs point to "won't last long, and won't contribute much while he's here"

Every bills site has fans complaining after wins. There's been too much pain and frustration.

Thanks. This means a lot coming from the cream of the crop of posters.

huh i havent even posted yet

BillsZone, right? They are driving away the long-timers. You can't even say anything positive about the Bills without someone slamming you as a homer.

yeah theyre sorta becoming like the hive mind over there, a little less so in the bills forum but certainly in their politics

That is so funny because it is what I thought also. :D

This reminds me that there are numerous posters here who think that they have a monopoly on funny, clever thoughts when in fact they have no sense of humor whatsoever.

You'll also find people who have incredibly stupid opinions… such as the opinion that last night's hail mary play was correctly called a TD for Seattle.

:)

I was considering the Bills main message board a few years back, That place is scary. I would rather spend a week at the dentist.

Man the NFL draft starts before the first regular season Bills game then fills the board for the entire season. :cry:

Edited by HOUSE