Inactives - Kirk Morrison

goynahan

Kirk Morrison has been inactive every game so far this season. Will he ever get to play? I think he's a great ambassador for our team and is one of the more vocal and media-friendly players, yet he doesn't even get to put a uniform on. I have to imagine that he's pretty upset about signing that contract extension just to wear shorts and a t-shirt every Sunday.

you would think if he was good enough to compete for a starting position in preseason he would be good enough to suit up as a back up. Not sure what the personel theory is , maybe something to do with Bryan Scott in the nickel and being able to be a safety if needed. Chris White seems to be valuable at special teams...dunno buts its only a matter of time before one of our LB's go down and we need him for a few games.

Kirk Morrison has been inactive every game so far this season. Will he ever get to play? I think he's a great ambassador for our team and is one of the more vocal and media-friendly players, yet he doesn't even get to put a uniform on. I have to imagine that he's pretty upset about signing that contract extension just to wear shorts and a t-shirt every Sunday.

If Kirk Morrison can't get on the field in this LB corp it's because he's not very good. ?

When I saw the inactives, he and Tarvaris stick out to me as players that I thought would be out there by now. I am not certain that Tarvaris is gonna be active at all if he hasn't picked up the offense effectively enough by now to usurp Thigpen this week. I watched him all last year in Seattle and expected that, with his combination of speed and pocket abilities, he would be a "Chan guy" and would have been in pads by this week.

I think Bradham is going to play a big role for us today and for the rest of the season.

I amazed TJ is still inactive if he isn't activated by week six looks like another bad backup qb move.

I think chan is trying to avoid a qb controversy. When TJ dresses look for him to okay. Fitz has been poor. He's protecting him.

I think chan is trying to avoid a qb controversy. When TJ dresses look for him to okay. Fitz has been poor. He's protecting him.

I'm wondering is that best for the team? A quarterback that is struggling with no competent backup smells like poor coaching philosophy. Fitz goes down first series in any game and the Bills lose. I don't think the controversy argument holds weight.

Pretty sure Morrison still gets paid in shorts. He isn't as good as Bradham on ST's and is an insurance policy for Moats/Barnett. Hope he stays inactive trhe whole year while Moats/Barnett and Sheppard improve over time. Barnett was everywhere today. Onlybad play was overrunning Richardson's TD run. He was getting blocked at the time but he could have lit up Richardson when he cut back to the left if he had stayed home.