Ray Lewis - A Football Life

Alphadawg7

Wow, anyone watch this? This was an amazing piece! Not only was a it an incredible insight to the player and his life, it was incredibly motivating and inspiring. Seriously I can see Ray becoming a coach when hes done, in fact, it would almost be a shame if he wasn't, and would love to see someone like him roaming our sidelines for a decade.

This is a great series, and this was probably my favorite of them all, definitely recommend checking it out if you havent seen it yet.

Wow, anyone watch this? This was an amazing piece! Not only was a it an incredible insight to the player and his life, it was incredibly motivating and inspiring. Seriously I can see Ray becoming a coach when hes done, in fact, it would almost be a shame if he wasn't, and would love to see someone like him roaming our sidelines for a decade.

This is a great series, and this was probably my favorite of them all, definitely recommend checking it out if you havent seen it yet.

I think they are also showing it on the Crime Channel. Those Football life series are all pretty good, haven't seen the one on Ray Lewis but have seen most of the others and they were good. The first one they did on an active player was Tim Tebow. Go Figure. The ones on Al Davis and Reggie White/Jerome Brown were really good, as was the Kurt Warner one.

I get the impression it would eat him up having to coach from the sidelines. Like Mike Singletary, that intensity isn't always best served as a HC.

GO BILLS!!!

i did not see it, will probably watch it, but lewis literally got away with murder.

ok chief! thanks for your critique, was just offering an opinion..

You made the statement that he literally got a way with murder. That is not an opinion. Maybe you should look up the word literally? Literally means without exaggeration or inaccuracy. Unless you have some kind of inside information.. you literally don't know anything.

You made the statement that he literally got a way with murder. That is not an opinion. Maybe you should look up the word literally? Literally means without exaggeration or inaccuracy. Unless you have some kind of inside information.. you literally don't know anything.

ok then! do you have a life by the way??

Wondering what is favorite 9mm is? Do they talk about it?

watch out! people on here are a bit testy if you infer RAY RAY could have been implicated in a murder.. Edited by dwight in philly

ok then! do you have a life by the way??

watch out! people on here are a bit testy if you infer RAY RAY could have been implicated in a murder..

I'm not testy at all.. You just don't know how to communicate.

Yes, I have an awesome life. All I need to make my life perfect is a Buffalo Bills Superbowl win.

Edited by MarkinSanDiego

I'm not testy at all.. You just don't know how to communicate.

Yes, I have an awesome life. All I need to make my life perfect is a Buffalo Bills Superbowl win.

communicate? if you say so.. i did not know that this site had people who critique how one communicates?? i kinda figured it was message board type of thing where people expressed opinions.. sorry

So it's ok for you to reference my "life".. but name calling is inappropriate? LOL

Anyone who says he got away with murder "literally" does not know any of the facts of the case or what it was he was actually accused of. And what this man has done with his life to impact others around him since then is remarkable.

I get the impression it would eat him up having to coach from the sidelines. Like Mike Singletary, that intensity isn't always best served as a HC.

GO BILLS!!!

I actually came away with a different impression. He seems to love to motivate, inspire, and educate. He will still need an outlet for all that heart and passion, and I personally think he would make an outstanding coach. Just because Singletary struggled doesn't mean he will too. Ray seems have an uncanny way to inspire and reach people, a gift few posses.

Edited by Alphadawg7

I think they are also showing it on the Crime Channel. Those Football life series are all pretty good, haven't seen the one on Ray Lewis but have seen most of the others and they were good. The first one they did on an active player was Tim Tebow. Go Figure. The ones on Al Davis and Reggie White/Jerome Brown were really good, as was the Kurt Warner one.

Actually the Tom Landry episode was my fav. I haven't watched R. Lewis' yet, prob. watch it tomorrow.