This is what we have done to local KC radio guys

dayman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this on ESPN2. It was probably the funniest thing I have ever heard from a guy behind a microphone. If I was one of the players on that team I would be ready to drop this guy.

Same here--- John Clayton gave a pretty reasoned response as to why the Chiefs are struggling (RE: injuries), but it's great to hear this sort of strife aimed at another franchise.

Incidentally, the guy's moniker is "Bulldog".

I have to admit i have echoed many of their sentiments over the past 12 long years.

i work 6-7 days a week 70+ hours. I always start out scheduling myself to have time off to watch the Bills. I usually say, screw it, i am going to do something else with my free time then put myself through this crap.

I get his frustration. If you are a Chiefs player you should realize how much this guy, and many like him, love the team you play on. You should take some pride in it. You should also realize you make millions of dollars to play a game. And it will be gone sooner then you think. Play each game like it is your last, or it just might be.