Four More Years!!!

Leadership ? ?

Axelrod Refuses to Say Whether Obama Met with Nat’l Security Team Before Heading to Las Vegas

By Eliana Johnson

After David Axelrod’s repeated assurances this morning on Fox News Sunday that “there isn’t anybody on this planet” who feels a greater sense of responsibility for our diplomats than this President, Chris Wallace asked how soon after the Benghazi attacks the President actually met with his national security team.

Wallace followed up on Axelrod’s non-answer by asking whether the President managed to squeeze in a meeting with the National Security Council before jetting off to Las Vegas for a campaign rally. Given Axelrod’s inability to produce a straightforward answer to the questions, it’s pretty clear the answer is “no.”

Amusing in this exchange is Axelrod’s contention that “anybody” would have said what the administration and Ambassador Rice said after the attack.

Really David ?................................anybody would have lied ?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kind of think exposes the majority of liberals for the unprincipled, unthinking, mindless partisan hacks they are. If a Republican President blew off something like this to fly off to a fundraiser with millionaires these mother!@#$ers would be up in arms. But Beloved Leader does it and they could care less. This kind of thing is why I have absolutely no respect for the political opinions of all but a few liberals.

This kind of think exposes the majority of liberals for the unprincipled, unthinking, mindless partisan hacks they are. If a Republican President blew off something like this to fly off to a fundraiser with millionaires these mother!@#$ers would be up in arms. But Beloved Leader does it and they could care less. This kind of thing is why I have absolutely no respect for the political opinions of all but a few liberals.

These are the same retards who thought Bush was evil for daring to continue reading with that kindergarten class after he was told of the first plane hitting the World Trade Center.

These are the same retards who thought Bush was evil for daring to continue reading with that kindergarten class after he was told of the first plane hitting the World Trade Center.

No one thought he was evil for doing nothing. People thought it was very un-presidential. And it was.

No one thought he was evil for doing nothing. People thought it was very un-presidential. And it was.

Do you actually think that he wasn't composing himself and thinking about the next step? I think he did a pretty good job of dealing with it for the next 8 years, eh?

Do you actually think that he wasn't composing himself and thinking about the next step?

Thinking and planning were never W's strong-suits. Personally, I do not think he was composing himself. I think he was a deer in the headlights at best, incompetent at worst in those moments. Certainly not evil.

I think he did a pretty good job of dealing with it for the next 8 years, eh?

Actually, no. I don't think he did a good job of dealing with it over the next 8 years. And I think the loss of 4,488 brave fighting men and women are evidence of that -- not to mention the economic cost of fighting a war that had nothing to do with 9/11.

Thinking and planning were never W's strong-suits. Personally, I do not think he was composing himself. I think he was a deer in the headlights at best, incompetent at worst in those moments. Certainly not evil.

Actually, no. I don't think he did a good job of dealing with it over the next 8 years. And I think the loss of 4,488 brave fighting men and women are evidence of that -- not to mention the economic cost of fighting a war that had nothing to do with 9/11.

Why is the Iraq war even coming up here? Bush did an outstanding job regarding terrorism. Who among us would have thought in the weeks and months after 9/11 that there wouldn't be another successful terrorist attack on our soil, for 8 years?

The new lie is that the republicans cut the funding for security.

But they had the money for charging stations?

http://newstalk870.a...rity-for-libya/

They can lie all they want, but the State Dept. was asked...point blank...whether funding was the issue with what happened in Benghazi and the State Department response was, simple, "No."

Also point of fact, the budget the Democrats try to blame for the murder of the four Americans actually received more Democratic votes.

But hey. Just a bump in the road. Nothing to see here. Now, that Minja/Carey Feud? That needs our president's attention.

They can lie all they want, but the State Dept. was asked...point blank...whether funding was the issue with what happened in Benghazi and the State Department response was, simple, "No."

Also point of fact, the budget the Democrats try to blame for the murder of the four Americans actually received more Democratic votes.

But hey. Just a bump in the road. Nothing to see here. Now, that Minja/Carey Feud? That needs our president's attention.

Do you have a link for that?

Edited by Doc

I'm sure the Dems think that Barry's

Do you have a link for that?

I watched her answer in real time during the hearings. A report below.

http://washingtonexa...93#.UHxiEm-HJ8E

“So when I requested resources, when I requested assets, instead of supporting those assets, I was criticized,” Nordstrom

during a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing on the security provided to the American personnel in Benghazi. “[T]here was no plan. And it was hope that everything would get better.”

Was the refusal to provide more security caused by budget cuts to embassy security? “No, sir,” Charlene Lamb, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Programs,

the committee.
Edited by LABillzFan

You're better than that.

I guess I don't know how to answer that. "Yes, I am" would be agreeing with you and "No, I'm not" just doesn't seem right. How about "Yes I am even better than that brilliant question". In all seriousness, if you want to throw Iraq into the equation then we'll do it. Was it a colossal mistake or a brilliant move on Bush's part to keep the fighting and potential terrorists over there rather than in the U.S.?

No, actually. When the first plane hits, you assume it's a plane accident and definitely don't drop everything. When the second plane hits and someone tells you "We're under attack," you tell them "We're cutting this short in five minutes, you have that long to get together everything we currently know and don't know." and sit there calmly while everyone else freaks out..

I guess I don't know how to answer that. "Yes, I am" would be agreeing with you and "No, I'm not" just doesn't seem right. How about "Yes I am even better than that brilliant question". In all seriousness, if you want to throw Iraq into the equation then we'll do it. Was it a colossal mistake or a brilliant move on Bush's part to keep the fighting and potential terrorists over there rather than in the U.S.?

Go with "no, I'm not." At least then you've got honesty going for you.

The dept. Of state just allocated Chevy volts and their accompanying recharging stations for our embassy in Austria.

Priorities

The dept. Of state just allocated Chevy volts and their accompanying recharging stations for our embassy in Austria.

Priorities

Different budget items, and you can't take from one for the other.

Just had that very discussion, in fact...we need computers for "X", have money for "Y" which is much less of a priority. Tough ****...can't spend "Y's" money on "X", it's a violation of federal law.