Who are you rooting for in the playoffs?

joshfitz

I hope to see Indianapolis tear up the playoffs. I truly think Manning is deserving of a Superbowl win.

Oh, and the attitude of the Steelers today made me really dislike them. Did you see the player on the sideline making the "whiff" motion (five times) after our defensive back missed a tackle?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

San Diego.

I used to sort of like the Pats. But their fans have gotten so insufferable over the last three years that it's hard to like them. I do tend to like the AFC, especialy any of the old AFL teams (except Miami) over the NFC.

I want the Bills to win a few super bowls so other teams can think our fans are insufferable (and I have not doubt we will be).

Now that the Bills are out, I don't care. I guess I hate NEw England still, but I don't think I can watch with the same intensity as I did in the past. The way we lost today is worse than the SB losses and home run throw back. I don't think I can really get into the playoffs this year.

Packers. My father-in-law lives in Green Bay. Gotta root for them for him. That, and the town is just like Buffalo -- they love their Packers like we love our Bills. Plus, they're classy fans (unlike Pats fans). Saw Buffalo/Green Bay a couple of years ago (10-0 final) and the fans were cool throughout.

CW