Who are you rooting for in the playoffs?

joshfitz

Knowing that this was Peyton Manning's year of destiny, or the year McNabb finally gets his, would make me feel a lot better about the Bills' finish.

Colts or Eagles.

190353[/snapback]

Oh its Manning's year of destiny all right. He's destined to lose ONCE AGAIN in Foxboro. That is if he can turn the switch on and beat Denver

Oh its Manning's year of destiny all right.  He's destined to lose ONCE AGAIN in Foxboro.    That is if he can turn the switch on and beat Denver

190369[/snapback]

Don't you have a Patriots board to go to so you can discuss marriage proposals to Tom Brady?

I hope your boys go down in flames, don't care when.

Oh its Manning's year of destiny all right.  He's destined to lose ONCE AGAIN in Foxboro.    That is if he can turn the switch on and beat Denver

190369[/snapback]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up when FA starts..I could CARE LESS about any of these teams in the playoffs.

Don't you have a Patriots board to go to so you can discuss marriage proposals to Tom Brady?

I hope your boys go down in flames, don't care when.

190373[/snapback]

I'm already married thanks and I believe Tom is dating Supermodel Bridget Moynihan. I noticed a lot of Bills fans here are obsessed with the gays. "Not that there's anything wrong with that"

And I like THIS board. You folks are all so cheery and welcoming.

I'm already married thanks and I believe Tom is dating Supermodel Bridget Moynihan.  I noticed a lot of Bills fans here are obsessed with the gays.  "Not that there's anything wrong with that"

And I like THIS board.  You folks are all so cheery and welcoming.

190381[/snapback]

Actually if you read PPP from time to time you'd know my post has nothing to do with gays and everything to do with the world fawning over the guy like he's the second coming.

Packers.  My father-in-law lives in Green Bay.  Gotta root for them for him.  That, and the town is just like Buffalo -- they love their Packers like we love our Bills.  Plus, they're classy fans (unlike Pats fans).  Saw Buffalo/Green Bay a couple of years ago (10-0 final) and the fans were cool throughout.

CW

189412[/snapback]

I like the Pack fans as well. Class act.

But I am rooting for the Steelers and ANYONE who plays the Paytoilets. Their fans are a joke.

I like the Pack fans as well. Class act.

But I am rooting for the Steelers and ANYONE who plays the Paytoilets. Their fans are a joke.

190404[/snapback]

Joke? Want to hear a joke?

What do you call 53 guys watching the Playoffs on tv? THE BUFFALO BILLS!

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ahhh...I crack me up.

Joke?  Want to hear a joke?

What do you call 53 guys watching the Playoffs on tv?      THE BUFFALO BILLS!

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ahhh...I crack me up.

190411[/snapback]

Should be 52. Lindell should be gone by now.

95% of the fawning I see is of PeyTIN MANning.

190399[/snapback]

Well, he did break a long-standing TD record in a more balanced offense than Marino's while facing some stiff defensive competition. If you don't think that deserves accolades, you are entitled to that opinion. But I think his praise is deserved.

Well, he did break a long-standing TD record in a more balanced offense than Marino's while facing some stiff defensive competition.  If you don't think that deserves accolades, you are entitled to that opinion.  But I think his praise is deserved.

190417[/snapback]

d

Sure thats impressive but can you tell me who held the record and what was it before Marino broke it without looking it up?

Unless Manning wins it all, this season was a waste.

d

Sure thats impressive but can you tell me who held the record and what was it before Marino broke it without looking it up?     

Unless Manning wins it all, this season was a waste.

190433[/snapback]

So that's like saying Dan Marino's season was a waste. Jim Kelly's career was a waste. Grogan's career was a waste.

How many pro football players have unbelievable careers but never win the big one?

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

So that's like saying Dan Marino's season was a waste. Jim Kelly's career was a waste. Grogan's career was a waste.

How many pro football players have unbelievable careers but never win the big one?

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

190440[/snapback]

So who's record was it before Marino broke it? Dont remember do you? Shows you how important that record is. Someone someday will come along and break Manning's record and then someone will break that person's record rendering Manning's season irrelevant without a Super Bowl ring.

Jim Kelly at least put his team in position to win a super bowl. Steve Grogan never got the chance as he was inexplicably replaced by Tony Eason in Super Bowl 20. (Had Grogan started, the Bears STILL would have won in a romp but still)

So who's record was it before Marino broke it?    Dont remember do you?    Shows you how important that record is.    Someone someday will come along and break Manning's record and then someone will break that person's record rendering Manning's season irrelevant without a Super Bowl ring.

Jim Kelly at least put his team in position to win a super bowl.  Steve Grogan never got the chance as he was inexplicably replaced by Tony Eason in Super Bowl 20.  (Had Grogan started, the Bears STILL would have won in a romp but still)

190453[/snapback]

Tittle wasn't it?

So who's record was it before Marino broke it?    Dont remember do you?    Shows you how important that record is.    Someone someday will come along and break Manning's record and then someone will break that person's record rendering Manning's season irrelevant without a Super Bowl ring.

Jim Kelly at least put his team in position to win a super bowl.  Steve Grogan never got the chance as he was inexplicably replaced by Tony Eason in Super Bowl 20.  (Had Grogan started, the Bears STILL would have won in a romp but still)

190453[/snapback]

No I don't know. But I was also only 8 when Marino set the record. And I'm not a football history buff.

No I don't know. But I was also only 8 when Marino set the record. And I'm not a football history buff.

190471[/snapback]

Yet I bet I could list any team and you could tell me off the top of your head whether or not they've EVER won a Super Bowl.

Individual records are fleeting and can be broken.

Championships are forever.

Yet I bet I could list any team and you could tell me off the top of your head whether or not they've EVER won a Super Bowl.

Individual records are fleeting and can be broken.

Championships are forever.

190526[/snapback]

You are correct.

But, the value of Peyton Manning has yet to be determined considering his career is potentially not even half over. He could end up winning 5 rings.

You are correct.

But, the value of Peyton Manning has yet to be determined considering his career is potentially not even half over. He could end up winning 5 rings.

190528[/snapback]

Thats true.

My feeling is that his salary and the salary of his weapons may prevent them from ever being able to improve their defense.

fill in the blank wins championships

I hope to see Indianapolis tear up the playoffs.  I truly think Manning is deserving of a Superbowl win.

Oh, and the attitude of the Steelers today made me really dislike them.  Did you see the player on the sideline making the "whiff" motion (five times) after our defensive back missed a tackle?

189049[/snapback]

New England. I hope people can see how truly good they really are. They're a lot of leaders on that team, starting with the head coach.

New England.  I hope people can see how truly good they really are.  They're a lot of leaders on that team, starting with the head coach.

190950[/snapback]

Are you serious? Everyone knows the Pats are the ideal. They won 2 of the past 3 Super Bowls. It's inevitable (in my mind) that they win their 3rd and officially become a dynasty. Why would you hope for that?

I want the Colts to win it all. Or at least beat the Pats. That way the Pats fans can stop trying to argue that Brady should get the MVP over Manning.

Second choice is the Chargers - love that whole last to first angle (and I like Flutie and Rivers). Would be nice to see Marty finally get one too.

Otherwise - I root for the AFC generally in every Super Bowl to make up for the 90's when the NFC dominated (and our Bills contributed to the domination).

Since the Bills aren't in I won't be emotionally invested, but my order of preference is:

St Louis

Philadelphia

Minnesota

Atlanta

San Diego

Seattle

Green Bay

(at this point I hold my nose)

Denver

NY Jets

Indianapolis

New England