Cleveland - assistance coaches - Jauron and Childress

San-O

I find it interesting that the Bills will be facing Jauron. And looking further Childress is the O coordinator.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/coaches.html

What does this tell us and what does it mean to the game plans.

We know Jauron will play some for of Tampa -2, or break don't bend.

Childress will try and throw the ball all over the place. Cleveland seems to pass the ball much more than run.

Check the stats.

=====================================================

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?seasonType=REG&offensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=PASSING_ATTEMPTS_PER_GAME_AVG&tabSeq=2&season=2012&role=TM&Submit=Go&archive=false&conference=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&qualified=true

It means that Cleveland will be tough to pass against and very dangerous in the INT department. Bills better find a way to run the ball.

I agree, but listening to Chan, U can't always run the ball. Apparently you CAN always throw it though!

It means that Cleveland will be tough to pass against and very dangerous in the INT department. Bills better find a way to run the ball.

Cleveland is ranked 28th against the pass this year. They've given up an average of 300 yards through the air over the first 2 games. Plus Joe Hayden is suspended. Doesn't sound too intimidating. Just don't turn the ball over.

Careful Lukes. dont get lulled.

This is going to be two teams focused on running and stopping the run. Richardson is going to destroy some team soon. I dont think it will be us but...

and Fitz passing 300 yards? lets just stay balanced enough.

Secret hope. TJ gets the completion and breaks it for his first NFL score

But you are correct i think. Do not turn the ball over gives us the best chance to control the game.

Cleveland is ranked 28th against the pass this year. They've given up an average of 300 yards through the air over the first 2 games. Plus Joe Hayden is suspended. Doesn't sound too intimidating. Just don't turn the ball over.

Not so fast...

The Browns do have their misgivings, yet they lost to the Eagles by 1 point and in the final minute, and yesterday only lost to the Bengals by a touchdown.

This will not be a replay of the Chiefs game for the Bills. I do not expect the Bills to take this game lightly, but the Browns will be desperate at trying to avoid going 0-3.

Cleveland is beatable if we commit to running it down their throats and developing the screen game and take our shots with some play action down the field. I think Fitzpatrick has a good game hitting his check downs and taking what Jauron gives him.

The best way to stop their offense is to make a concerted effort to take away Richardson & the running game and then HITTING Weeden with blitzes from every angle.

Edited by BiggieScooby

Careful Lukes. dont get lulled.

This is going to be two teams focused on running and stopping the run. Richardson is going to destroy some team soon. I dont think it will be us but...

and Fitz passing 300 yards? lets just stay balanced enough.

Secret hope. TJ gets the completion and breaks it for his first NFL score

But you are correct i think. Do not turn the ball over gives us the best chance to control the game.

I wouldn't say it's getting lulled as much as I think that there should definitely be plays to be made in the passing game. Cleveland has shown to be very opportunistic with all the interceptions early on this year. But as long as Fitz protects the ball, the Browns are susceptible to giving up large chunks of yardage through the air.

I wouldn't say it's getting lulled as much as I think that there should definitely be plays to be made in the passing game. Cleveland has shown to be very opportunistic with all the interceptions early on this year. But as long as Fitz protects the ball, the Browns are susceptible to giving up large chunks of yardage through the air.

I have to agree they might give some up, but still gun shy with Fitz. i think alot of us were pleased that Gailey reined the pass plays in last week and made very good use of the run.

But there will be opportunity.

My concern is turnovers when we are throwing. Drive me nuts.