Rodney Harrison is Mr. Sensitive

bobinaz

When ribbed by Dan Patrick during the Sunday night halftime show about his comment last week of the Patsies being the best team in the league, he got a little pissed. Sorry Rodney but your Pats are the darlings of the NFL anymore and Marsha isn't made of Teflon.

The Pats have two road games coming up. Ravens then the Bills. I can see them limping home 1-3.

When ribbed by Dan Patrick during the Sunday night halftime show about his comment last week of the Patsies being the best team in the league, he got a little pissed. Sorry Rodney but your Pats are the darlings of the NFL anymore and Marsha isn't made of Teflon.

The Pats have two road games coming up. Ravens then the Bills. I can see them limping home 1-3.

I saw that at the half time of the lions - 9ers game he he

Very True. The Ravens will be very hungry next week after the loss thy had. They could very well take it out in the Pats. Dare I say that if that happens and we beat the Pats in Buffalo in week 4 we could be 3-1 and potentially have a **** at taking the division.

I saw that as well...And took great pleasure in the glaring discomfort on Harrison's face... B-)

Hey, the Ravens aren't the only team looking for a win after a tough loss. So are the Pats. I expect that to be a hell of a game. And, obviously we can't look past the Browns, we all know what happens when we do that. :lol:

But yeah, we could be heading into some interesting early year situations.

I'm looking for the Pats to beat the Ravens next week, because there is no way that the Pats will lose 3 games in a row. Let them win next week and lose to us in week 4. I'll take that scenario in a heart beat.

That's not a reason. Just because the Pats* of recent memory haven't dropped three straight doesn't mean it can't happen against quality opponents. There was no imaginable excuse for them losing yesterday, at home, but they did.

The Ravens aren't some flash in the pan -- they are a talented, well-coached team and their homefield advantage is significant. I don't just think it will happen -- I expect Baltimore to win next week.

Then, we'll see what Buffalo can do against what would be a pretty desperate Pats* squad.

Edited by eball

Is there a link to this? I'd love to see it.

And the Ravens-Pats game should be a good one. Two teams coming-off last-second losses and looking for a win, but the Ravens are at home.

Rodney harrison is also a dirty cheap shot artist who was fueled by the Roids......not sure why he is on the tube.

Because there is a law that any and all ex patsies who want to go into broadcasting, must be immediately hired by a major network and given a starring role.

Edited by biglukes