CORDY GLENN thread / The Snow Plow!

Bash_Gash

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the keg tapper with a tag line of suck it :doh:

Used to make more sense when the avatar was there, but I do like your take on it.

And yes, I picked kegtapr as an immature 18 year old when I first registered 14 years ago....it's haunted me ever since. My son Half Keg loves it though.

I like it. And I agree with bills1960 about this being the first decent nickname to emerge from the way-too-many nickname threads.

My only question: Why just Cordy Glenn? Can't this be the much-sought-after nickname for our O-Line? The Snow Plows...it's perfect.

Now all I can think of is this scene from Independence Day...

I like it. And I agree with bills1960 about this being the first decent nickname to emerge from the way-too-many nickname threads.

My only question: Why just Cordy Glenn? Can't this be the much-sought-after nickname for our O-Line? The Snow Plows...it's perfect.

Quite possibly the cheesiest scene from a movie that had so much promise. Love the snow plow context. Imagine Randy Quaid drunk & on the Jumbotron yelling "I'm Back!", now that would be great spectacle.

I know this is Buffalo but does everything have to be about snow?

Plays into the outside media image of Buffalo winters.

besides, how often does it actiually snow on game day?

answer: not enough!

Independence Day.... hmmm... are you saying we should sign Randy Quaid as #4 QB?