CORDY GLENN thread / The Snow Plow!

Bash_Gash

In an interview with Eric Wood he mentioned the Wolf Pack as the line knick name. Don't know if it was something they came up with, or if it came from someone else.

how awesome would it sound if everyone started howling like wolves after a run.....

probably a little more intimidating than a snowplow noise

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has been fantastic. The line as a whole as well including our offensive line coach....props

Agreed. I hate to get to high on anyone, until I see 16 Regular season games played, but Looks Like we got our Franchise LT if he continues the way he has been.

I urge anyone who hasn't already seen it, to click on the link on the front page directing you to WGR's "Eye in the Sky" segment on Cordy. Jeremy White does an excellent job of highlighting just how dominating Cordy was in the game against the Chiefs. He OWNED Tamba Hali, one of the better speed rushers in the league. Check it out. You won't be disappointed.

GO BILLS!!!

Philly better not mess with us on this LT....

Considering Peters had 2 (out of 3) good seasons with Philly and is likely done, and Bell is a 2nd stringer for them, and the Bills got Wood out of the deal, the Bills appear to have come out ahead.

Love what I'm seeing out of him. However, it's going to be hilarious when he gets beat (like all players do) for a sack and he's getting trashed on here. I mean Mario got a pass for all of one game here. fickle fans.

We do tend to do that around here. But I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles adversity as well. A speed rusher on the road in a loud stadium is going to be a good test. And he's clearly been beaten by the speed rush a few times but those long arms have bailed him out. I can't see him getting bullrushed by anybody though.

GO BILLS!!!

I think we really need to ramp up the love for Glenn... Pro Football Weekly puts out a Rookie-of-the-Year meter that I often check. Doesn't show up yet, but needs to. They're not looking at the games as Stefan Gilmore shouldn't be here yet, though he had a better game in Week 2

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/09/18/rookie-meter-first-year-wideouts-taking-it-slow

Considering Peters had 2 (out of 3) good seasons with Philly and is likely done, and Bell is a 2nd stringer for them, and the Bills got Wood out of the deal, the Bills appear to have come out ahead.

don't forget to factor in the significant cap savings, up to this point, between peters ($10 mil/yr) vs wood ($2 mil/yr). that freed up $8 mil/yr to spend on a free agent.

I know this is Buffalo but does everything have to be about snow?

Plays into the outside media image of Buffalo winters.

Dude everyone's going to be in your face on this comment the first time he plows the road in December for a TD run!