Spiller first RB since Jim Brown in 1963 to...

Big Turk

average more than 10 yards per carry in the first two games of a season with a minimum of 25 carries...that is some pretty elite company. Not only is Jackson not getting his job back when he gets healthy, if Spiller continues to run like this I could see a potential 2,000 yard season. The dude just busts at least one or two long runs every game and is almost impossible to catch when he breaks into the open field. Eric Berry said Spiller is one of the few players in the NFL that you have to actually expect him to be faster than he looks on film because otherwise you are going to end up not being able to catch him even with the proper angles...

Jackson is a very good RB but Spiller is looking like he is a gamebreaker like few teams have...

Focus of the offense should be on Spiller and Jackson with a conservative passing game mixed in

I agree, lots of running and Fitz throwing off play action bootlegs, like on that 43 yard pass to Chandler down the seam...

I said it last week for everyone to male sure to start Spiller in all fantasy leagues. This kid WILL finish with 1,500+ yards and 10+ TDs running Aline. Then just add in another 500-800 recievibg yards. If things go well and Chan doesn't get stupid (big IF) we could be looking at a Priest Holmes type of year from CJ Spiller.

When I was doing my fantasy research I came across a video on some random site that was grading dark horse picks I think. The dude said "CJ Spiller will be the next 2000 yard rusher, mark my words." It seemed like a dubious claim at the time, not because I didn't think CJ had the talent, but because of the situation. Doesn't seem too dubious now, however it's unrealistic to think he's gonna keep getting 125 on 15 carries, so I still don't think it will happen unless we've giving it to him 20+ times a game.

Said it last week and got blasted for it. Spiller is better than Fred and Fjax injury was a blessing in disguise.

Couldn't have said it any better. The beauty is that Fred is amazing in pass blocking and very, very good himself. It really makes him perfect for that backup role and 3rd down back.

Said it last week and got blasted for it. Spiller is better than Fred and Fjax injury was a blessing in disguise.

Who blasted you, FJ's mom? The only other person who thought FJ should start was Gailey. Spiller is the total package. He looks plenty big enough to bust it up inside. The two of them should wear down defenses and bust some big runs in the third and fourth qtrs.

He's a great team player too. Hard work and patience is paying off, Dick Jauron is going to have a long week trying to gameplan against CJ.

The wildcat wrinkle was fun to watch. Needs some tuning but I like the spiller option there.

Choice ran hard too, he's going to be important in the next month here......

I don't want CJ to have to carry the load all season long. I think that when FJ returns there will be plenty of touches for both of them. Fitz blows without a great running game, so if Gailey is smart, he will let BOTH backs share the load. Should CJ get more carries than FJ? Probably, but the amount of running this team needs to do will take both backs performing at a high level.

CJ would be way too worn out by the time the playoffs arrive if he has to carry this team on his back alone.