Did anyone watch the Az-NE game?

I was busy enjoying Buffalo curb stomp KC. For those who watched, what did Arizona do to completely throw NE off of their game? Not many teams can keep NE to 12 points for 57 minutes. Clearly Arizona saw something in NE's game tape and took advantage of it.

If Chan can key in on that same thing, 3-1 doesn't seem so unrealistic any longer.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New England's offensive line showed itself to be be the weakness of the Patriots. Just a brutal game. Brady sacked 3 times and got hurried alot. Didn't help that Aaron Hernandez left the game early with a high ankle sprain.

Gronkowski called for holding on what would have been the winning TD.

New England's offensive line showed itself to be be the weakness of the Patriots. Just a brutal game. Brady sacked 3 times and got hurried alot. Didn't help that Aaron Hernandez left the game early with a high ankle sprain.

Who says the replacement refs are bad? Kraft hasn't bought them out yet, so the Patriots start to fall back to earth.

Im starting to like the scabs. They seem to call flags more evenly and not give better teams the benefit of the doubt.

Why did Simmons tweet this after the game?:

Bill Simmons@sportsguy33

I think that may have been the single dumbest minute of the Belichick era. Can't even fathom the logic there.

The Patriots had 1st down on the 17 with 40 plus seconds left and Belichick had Brady take a knee.

Edited by Golden Wheels

The Patriots had 1st down on the 17 with 40 plus seconds left and Belichick had Brady take a knee.

remember they got called for a false start which kicked them back another 5 yrds before Brady took a knee then spiked it

I still cant believe the RB for Arizona (lucky dude)fumbled the ball when all he had to do is go down, but instead on 3 and long he tries to juke with one hand holding the ball, SHOWTIME BABY, dumbass just need to hold on tight and fall down. I thought only the Pats would be so lucky and then SHANK. What a good day of football so far, now the JEST need a loss and the Dolphins MEH....