Looking ahead to the 2013 Draft...I know...I know...

KOKBILLS

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but considering that:

1. QB is the biggest need on this team right now

2. QB is arguably the most important position in football

3. We have a pretty solid base of a team built outside of that position

Then this would be the year to make a bold move and mortgage the future in order to move up and get him.

So, would you trade Dareus or Kyle Williams plus this and next year's 1st and round picks? I would. They are certain high impact players, but not in the game-changing way an elite QB would be. I would thrown Mario Williams's name in there too, but I don't think other teams would want to give up much to get him.

Edited by kas23

After last weeks effort against NE, drafting a QB is a must this year. Geno Smith is shaping up to be a gamer.

Aren't any veterans coming to the end of their contracts? i can't wait another 3 years for some rookie to get thier act together. too much pain .. too much pain

So, would you trade Dareus or Kyle Williams plus this and next year's 1st and round picks? I would. They are certain high impact players, but not in the game-changing way an elite QB would be. I would thrown Mario Williams's name in there too, but I don't think other teams would want to give up much to get him.

For Geno Smith? In a half-a-heartbeat... B-)

If we're talking only 1 player, our 2013 1st round pick, and our 2014 1st round pick...

Yes, at this time, I'd make that trade. Regardless of the player we lose. If for no other reason than it leaves us with most of our other draft picks which we could use to replace whatever player we traded away.

Small price to pay for a franchise QB, imo.

After watching this guy play again and hearing his interview with Eddie George, I would trade next years entire draft and the 2014 1st to get this kid. If that was not enough, I would add more. I LOVE this kid, EVERYTHING about him. Too bad the Browns, Chiefs or Jaguars will get him. Are there 4 starting NFL QBs in the draft next year because Buffalo will probably be looking a the 4th..

I would trade , McKelvin,this yrs 1st, 2014 first, 2014 3rd.

Make an offer they cant refuse.

Buddy G R done please please ??

Please?? We ask nicely.

I would trade , McKelvin,this yrs 1st, 2014 first, 2014 3rd.

Make an offer they cant refuse.

Buddy G R done please please ??

Please?? We ask nicely.

McKelvin's a FA so you gotta come up with someone else :thumbsup:

I honestly dont know if there is any player I wouldnt give up to get Smith.

Love geno Smith, but we'll never do what it takes to get him.

Vatech's Logan Thomas is my guy. Big. Powerful. Mobile. Has a rocket arm. Ocaisionally struggles with accuracy, but some of that may be due to having an inexp'd reciever corp this year. I've seen him make some excellent throws. Deep balls, crossing routes, fades, he does it all. Looks like a mid 2nd-3rd rounder to me.

Edited by #34fan

Blech. Gag me on Mike Glennon. The kid is terrible. I've seen him play, and he folds like a lawn chair against any tough defense. He's the classic case of a "numbers" guy who puts up stats against inferior opponents and then shats the bed against quality teams.

And i'll pass on Logan Thomas too. The kid just doesn't have what it takes at the NFL level. I simply don't trust him.

Do you like either of these players better after watching them yesterday? <_<

McKelvin?? :lol:

Haha! McLovin!! Classic... :lol:

Geno Smith gets my vote.

^^^ This times one million...

I'd give 0-12 the rest of the way gladly (well I should say kicking and screaming the whole way...But in the end it would be worth it) for that kid...He's gonna turn around an NFL Franchise soon enough...Why not The Bills? Who needs it more than Buffalo? B-)