Not to Add Fuel to the Fire This Week but.....

BRAWNDO

TBN is reporting that the lease negotiations between the Bills, Erie County and the State will miss an important deadline for obtaining G4 funding for this year. It is possible the Bills will sign a one year lease extension when the current lease is up in 2013. Brandon states this does not mean the team will not sign a long term deal.

I still believe the NFL wants to keep a team here because of its proximity to Toronto.

On the other hand part of me is saying Aww :censored: .

http://www.buffalone.../120919780/1002

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh F%#K IT!!! Toronto or L.A. Can have the damn team. I don't give a s#%t anymore. I've got my seasons and I'll continue to go but I think all my hope is lost. I'm slowly inching towards the edge of the cliff. It's only a matter of time before I swan dive off this motherf%%ker.

Oh F%#K IT!!! Toronto or L.A. Can have the damn team. I don't give a s#%t anymore. I've got my seasons and I'll continue to go but I think all my hope is lost. I'm slowly inching towards the edge of the cliff. It's only a matter of time before I swan dive off this motherf%%ker.

So, how did you enjoy the Jets game, mrags?

I hear you. Wow never in my life have i thought id say it either. I AM FED UP!!! This team needs to have some serious wins to hold me over. Show me the GD'd baby

Please, can't you take your the Bills are moving/sky is falling BS to one of the other multitudes or threads about it already on TBD? Gheez. :huh:

your quote is so 7 years ago. yeah, I said it. How long can you keep losing until you can't take anymore. I'm guessing most of us were a fan in the early 90's. Or your fathers pressed you into the buffalo faithful. I want it so much, I will give so much, but I need something in return. since 1994 I have received nothing for my loyalty. I'm not blaming anybody, I'm just tired is all. How can anyone blame those of us who have given up. I mean at least the Lions and Browns had a core of belief. We have just had a belief of a belief. I'm sorry, go ahead and rip me, I know quite a few of you who are good at that sort of thing. As long as the Bills are in town I will support and throw down the fandom when needed. But between you and me... the kool-aid has run out.

I love this post!

Yikes...will you explode if the Bills make the playoffs?

Brandon was just on WGR and was asked about the lease, he said the Bills will have a chance to be on the NFL March League Meeting Agenda to gain approval for G4 funding. He also stated not to "over react to this report".

All parties need to get this lease done!!

I hear you Rags, but I would rather have a horrible team then no team at all.

It's getting ridiculous. I feel you because I know exactly what you mean. It looks hopeless, but I don't want to see the team leave. I want to see a new owner who wants to win a SUPERBOWL come to Buffalo, not Golisano or someone else who doesn't have the resourses,and to just buy this team to say he saved the Bills. I don't want that. What we need is another Terry Pegula type guy to come in an buy the team all by himself. Someone who will put some of his money into the team to make it work. Right now It looks bad, and it's getting worse.

Edited by mattsox

And the Cards surprise NE...& the Steelers spank the Jets...& we handle KC like we just got handled by the Jets...& you'll be soaring again & filled with hope. It's the nature of our disease....

It's getting ridiculous. I feel you because I know exactly what you mean. It looks hopeless, but I don't want to see the team leave. I want to see a new owner who wants to win a SUPERBOWL come to Buffalo, not Golisano or someone else who doesn't have the resourses,and to just buy this team to say he saved the Bills. I don't want that. What we need is another Terry Pegula type guy to come in an buy the team all by himself. Someone who will put some of his money into the team to make it work. Right now It looks bad, and it's getting worse.

Thats the thing. Its a completely different animal when an owner is in who has a hunger to win.

Im hoping we get to experience that

Do not like what I read in today's newspaper regarding the lease.

Is it time to start calling the Governor?

Anyone know how to create a Facebook page so that we can circulate/join demanding that our leaders come together to get this lease done now?

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120911/CITYANDREGION/120919780/two-bills-drive

You can contact the Governor by calling:

Or use this form to email him directly: (518) 474-8390

http://www.governor.ny.gov/contact/GovernorContactForm.php

Please share any other ideas on how we can get pressure on our leaders to get this thing done...

thanks.

Go Bills