League leading rusher C.J Spiller

GoBills!

I know everyone is throwing fitz (haha) over our terrible play but we do have the league leading rusher in CJ who is averaging 12.1 YPC only gore had 7 YPC on 16 attempts..

So if we are goin to throw flames on all our guys we should rejoice we have the league leading rusher !!!

Spiller has continously improved...yeah he has a little fumbleitis but he'll keep getting better. I say by the time Freddy is back and I love Freddy but Spiller can and hopefully will prove to be the starting tailback. He makes plays. Either way with Freddy back and Spiller improving game by game its a win win situation

Spiller indeed made a critical mistake with that fumble, but you could tell that he was trying to make an incredible catch and was hit a second later.

Jackson is out for at least a month so we might as well make the best of Spiller. If he could run like that against the Jets, I can't wait to see him for the next three games!!!

Spiller indeed made a critical mistake with that fumble, but you could tell that he was trying to make an incredible catch and was hit a second later.

Jackson is out for at least a month so we might as well make the best of Spiller. If he could run like that against the Jets, I can't wait to see him for the next three games!!!

If the Jets game taught me (and us) anything it is to temper our confidence as it relates to any part of our game/team...the thought that we will run all over KC, Cleveland and the Pats is not something that has even come into my head after being slammed into the ground and kicked for four hours on Sunday. If CJ has a great game - I'd be elated. But we need to let them perform on the field (not in our minds based on what we as fans perceive to be a weak team or a weak run defense). KC has a solid defense and so does Cleveland. I saw the Pats had a few takeaways and their linebacking crew looks legit. There is no way the Bills should look at any of these games as "easy street". I for one would rather register a "WIN" and have CJ run for 10 yards than lose and have him run for 200.

It's an awesome stat, but I'll take it with a boulder of salt considering most of the yards came after we were already blown out of the game, and he cost us dearly with an ill timed fumble.

Well considering fitz had us behind the 8 ball so fast, how could he not?

Are you saying that other RB's don't get yards when their team is down?

The point is everyone is so negative .. Blow out or not at the End of the week and season those yards still count the same.. Jets run D is a tough test and he did well.

I look forward to having a RB 1-2 argument when Freddy returns between End of last year and this week CJ has looked like a top 10 pick meanwhile the rest of the offense has been M.I.A

Well considering fitz had us behind the 8 ball so fast, how could he not?

Are you saying that other RB's don't get yards when their team is down?

Not at all. Just saying one game in that specific position, doesn't tell us much. Like I said, it's an awesome stat. I'm glad he got those yards. But I'm certainly not expecting it to be the norm, as the game conditions were far from normal.