Ahhh I see the problem with Mario

bowery4

He is just not like the rest of us

if you think he was bad this week wait until deer hunting season, he will be too busy to even show up.

opps, maybe he didn't show up this week either....

How I wish we had a Darryl Talley on this team?

As self serving and egotistical as Bruuuuuce was....he NEVER failed to show and have an impact.

if you think he was bad this week wait until deer hunting season, he will be too busy to even show up.

As self serving and egotistical as Bruuuuuce was....he NEVER failed to show and have an impact.

You seem to have forgetten about the time Bruce was a no show for a playoff game because he refused to get a flu shot an actually got the flu. Or the playoff game where he was absolutely dominated by Tony Boselli?

You seem to have forgetten about the time Bruce was a no show for a playoff game because he refused to get a flu shot an actually got the flu. Or the playoff game where he was absolutely dominated by Tony Boselli?

Big Difference between Tony Boselli and an undrafted guy making his 2nd start

Unless he was playing against Tony Boselli then he got stone walled the entire game .

Okay I know, only I think it is funny.

No, that's some funny stuff right there. Reminds me of Ted Stryker from Airplane! and his "drinking problem."

"The hospital? What is it!?"

"It's a big building with patients, but that doesn't matter right now."

I believe Mario is a very good to great football player but I believe his EGO is bigger than him and thats how Rex Ryan wanted his tackle to play him by getting him out of his game. I do believe that if someone had done that to Bruce Smith he would of been laying on the ground. I am beginning to think Mario does not have that kind of personality and it may show even more in the coming games. I really hope it doesn't and he becomes stronger from this, sometimes wealth does funny things to people.

Yeah, but other than those times...

This defense is predicated on the offense getting a lead and making the other team play from behind opening the way for a big passs rush. With a showing like that by Fitz the second won't happen.

Really?? Didnt the Colts PROVE that be false? And last time I checked I do not see a P. Manning,Wayne,Harrison or any real stud players they paid premium money for on the O... I do see that on the D side though

No, that's some funny stuff right there. Reminds me of Ted Stryker from Airplane! and his "drinking problem."

"The hospital? What is it!?"

"It's a big building with patients, but that doesn't matter right now."

Bad week to quit sniffing glue :)

I believe Mario is a very good to great football player but I believe his EGO is bigger than him and thats how Rex Ryan wanted his tackle to play him by getting him out of his game. I do believe that if someone had done that to Bruce Smith he would of been laying on the ground. I am beginning to think Mario does not have that kind of personality and it may show even more in the coming games. I really hope it doesn't and he becomes stronger from this, sometimes wealth does funny things to people.

maybe you missed that HUGE contract he got as a number 1 pick. shouldnt that have changed him?