Not sure what Leodis is looking at...Caption this please

BringBackFergy

Funny thing is, the line judge/ref is looking right at the ball. The trajectory of the ball (going straight into the receiver's hands) isn't consistent with the spot where Leodis' hand is....I honestly can't figure out why his hand is a good 12" above the path of the ball. Maybe he tried to do a Michael Jordan "cradle" of the ball in his forearm, maybe I'm overanalyzing...maybe I'm just pissed off. Regardless, your captions are all entertaining.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He always has decent coverage.. that is not the knock against him.. He has absolutely zero ball skills. He can blanket a guy all the way down the field it won't matter because the QB just needs to throw it near the WR and the WR will always come down with it.

See the entire season last year.. or yesterday's game for a refresher.

Unfortunately, I couldn't agree more with this

I have to admit this thread is hilarious.

I must also admit that this thread is very painful.

I know BigCat could do this because he apparently knows how to use photoshop to add words or graphics to a photo....could someone please draw in a straight line from the end of the football to the right...and then another straight line vertically from Leodis' eyes....if the degree differential between path of football and his line of sight is more than 45 degrees, can we safely assume Leodis was swatting a deer fly in the midst of his jump because I can't figure out what on God's green earth he is doing.

10jets-pic-articleLarge.jpg

Damn I need to get that Strabismus surgery!!!

[ is a condition in which the eyes are not properly aligned with each other.[3] It typically involves a lack of coordination between the extraocular muscles, which prevents bringing the gaze of each eye to the same point in space and preventing proper binocular vision, which may adversely affect depth perception.]

I know BigCat could do this because he apparently knows how to use photoshop to add words or graphics to a photo....could someone please draw in a straight line from the end of the football to the right...and then another straight line vertically from Leodis' eyes....if the degree differential between path of football and his line of sight is more than 45 degrees, can we safely assume Leodis was swatting a deer fly in the midst of his jump because I can't figure out what on God's green earth he is doing.

Ask and ye shall receive. Put a protractor to it, almost EXACTLY 45 degrees

hBbsf.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive. Put a protractor to it, almost EXACTLY 45 degrees

hBbsf.jpg

Big Cat - you amaze me.

"Ladies and gentleman of the jury...I give you Exhibit A. This photograph clearly depicts a man who has the inability to concentrate on a target 10 degrees or more beyond his line of site. In fact, we would submit that this man clearly has no business covering receivers let alone accompanying my grandmother across the street. You see folks, no matter what may approach him from left or right, from above or below, THIS MAN (*pointing to the defendant McKelvin*) cannot decipher latitude, longitude, a football or a frisbee. Is this what our country has come to? Is this what we teach our pee wee players? So long as you thump your chest, point to your number, take a knee on kickoffs.....you will be recognized as a leader? a player? a defender? (*wiping fake tears from my eyes with handkerchief*) Your Honor...I ask that the defendant be dismissed from this team"

Big Cat - you amaze me.

"Ladies and gentleman of the jury...I give you Exhibit A. This photograph clearly depicts a man who has the inability to concentrate on a target 10 degrees or more beyond his line of site. In fact, we would submit that this man clearly has no business covering receivers let alone accompanying my grandmother across the street. You see folks, no matter what may approach him from left or right, from above or below, THIS MAN (*pointing to the defendant McKelvin*) cannot decipher latitude, longitude, a football or a frisbee. Is this what our country has come to? Is this what we teach our pee wee players? So long as you thump your chest, point to your number, take a knee on kickoffs.....you will be recognized as a leader? a player? a defender? (*wiping fake tears from my eyes with handkerchief*) Your Honor...I ask that the defendant be dismissed from this team"

The prosecution rests... :lol: