Jackson suffers LCL injury,nothing conclusive...

bills44

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lateral collateral ligament. 'band' of support on the outer part of the knee. Injury to this or the MCL is not nearly as bad as ACL or PCL tear. Typically nonsurgical treatment and healing for the 'outer' ligaments vs surg repair for the 'inner' ones. Whether this is strained or torn likely won't change the therapy if it only involves the LCL. These are often nonsurgical as I said. He'd be out for some time regardless but not necessarily done for the year like an ACL.

If he has cartilage torn with it, however, or other internal ligament damage...... :sick:

I love Freddie. Love his work ethic, love his story, love his skill. But Spiller is the better back. If we gave him the ball the whole game he would have had over 200 yards.

Fred's injury will force the ball into Spillers hands and that will give us a better chance of winning. Fred was running into the piling over and over. Spiller bounced it outside, inside and everywhere for 20 yard pops at a time.

I love Freddie. Love his work ethic, love his story, love his skill. But Spiller is the better back. If we gave him the ball the whole game he would have had over 200 yards.

Fred's injury will force the ball into Spillers hands and that will give us a better chance of winning. Fred was running into the piling over and over. Spiller bounced it outside, inside and everywhere for 20 yard pops at a time.

Hopefully the ball won't go into Spillers hands and onto the ground!

We are in good hands with Spiller, maybe even better hands as he is hands down the most explosive player on this roster period. I love FJ, but Spiller brings something dynamic to this O. Wont matter unless Fitz decides to come out and play like a starter rather than a guy destined for the bench.

You miss Fred the most in blitz pickup. CJ still doesn't get that.

Youre still living in 2010...Chan had repeatedly said that CJ has elevated his game in blitz pickup and gets all his assignments. This is only an issue for those who still want to find reasons to be critical of CJ...its not actually an issue on the field and thats straight from the coaching staffs mouth