Jackson suffers LCL injury,nothing conclusive...

bills44

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Toronto Sun article posted on the front page about Fred is a lot more negative and mentions surgery after the swelling goes down. Is this right? Have not seen this reported anywhere else.

not usually. makes me wonder about a partial acl tear in addition to the lcl. wouldn't surprise me based on the hit. i believe chan said something about not being back in 3 weeks but probably back before 7 weeks. this would imply no surgery and no acl.

The Toronto Sun article posted on the front page about Fred is a lot more negative and mentions surgery after the swelling goes down. Is this right? Have not seen this reported anywhere else.

Ya I read this too. Hard to believe a Dr could make any definitive judgement about surgery without a clear MRI. However, with the amount of swelling it sounds like something fairly significant was done. Regardless, even if surgery was needed, they would need to wait for the swelling to go down anyway before operating.

Huh? This doesnt even make any sense. Did you not watch him play the last half of the season? This kid was a feature back last year when FJ went down and was very good then when FJ went down again today he took the offense over once again...what more does a kid have to do? Not to mention, he totally out played FJ today as FJ had not done much prior to the injury...

Excellent comeback could not of said it better myself.