Bad winners...!

After witnessing yet another AFC East road blow-out yesterday, from $255 club seats no less, Pats fans having nothing on the Jets fans when it comes to making sure the 60 minute nfl experience suck for the Bills fans at Metlife for the third straight time. Pats fans have mellowed over the years will all the success, maybe smelling the roses a bit these days?

Jet fans, not so much. Case in point from yesterday...41-28 two minutes left, 50 people left in the stadium, Jets score and the two morons behind us are "take that back with your f'ing team to Buffalo." All game with the baiting. At some point, your team has things under control, give it a break! We tried wit, nothing; we tried asking them to chill, nothing; ignoring them seemed to only egg-them on more.......tailgating was fun!

Next time you hear complaints about RWS fans, take them with a grain of salt.

PS, SPF 35 day and Bills maybe a 6-10 team!

After witnessing yet another AFC East road blow-out yesterday, from $255 club seats no less, Pats fans having nothing on the Jets fans when it comes to making sure the 60 minute nfl experience suck for the Bills fans at Metlife for the third straight time. Pats fans have mellowed over the years will all the success, maybe smelling the roses a bit these days?

Jet fans, not so much. Case in point from yesterday...41-28 two minutes left, 50 people left in the stadium, Jets score and the two morons behind us are "take that back with your f'ing team to Buffalo." All game with the baiting. At some point, your team has things under control, give it a break! We tried wit, nothing; we tried asking them to chill, nothing; ignoring them seemed to only egg-them on more.......tailgating was fun!

Next time you hear complaints about RWS fans, take them with a grain of salt.

PS, SPF 35 day and Bills maybe a 6-10 team!

I've been to 8 dfferent NFL stadiums and Bills fans are easily the most classless I've encountered. Walk through the main lot with an opposing jersey at about 12:15 when all the people funneling Blue Light who wouldn't be able to afford a ticket in any other NFL stadium are really hitting their stride. This guy could've been sitting behind you in any stadium, but don't impugn and entire fanbase espeicially when yours (ours) is one of the raunchiest.

Good point Jack. I had to go back and rewatch.

Nevertheless, Booze + Morons = Bad combination

Amirite?

Completely right. And it happens everywhere, including the Ralph (unfortunately).

This is why the whole "family friendly" push by the NFL is doomed to the same fate as NFL Europe in my opinion.

But it does take a particular breed of stupid to wear an opposing teams jersey into an environment knowing full well that a significant portion of the home teams "fans" have been drinking heavily for 4 or 5 hours prior to game time. Talk about painting a target on yourself.

Completely right. And it happens everywhere, including the Ralph (unfortunately).

This is why the whole "family friendly" push by the NFL is doomed to the same fate as NFL Europe in my opinion.

But it does take a particular breed of stupid to wear an opposing teams jersey into an environment knowing full well that a significant portion of the home teams "fans" have been drinking heavily for 4 or 5 hours prior to game time. Talk about painting a target on yourself.

Totally agree. I have been to 12 different Stadiums around league for Bills away games & the only time I have worn a Bills jersey is in Miami because there are usually about 20k Bills fans in attendance there & I feel relatively safe. Call me a p*ssy, say I don't represent, whatever. I just don't need to go looking for trouble & even if you mind your own business that is exactly what you are doing when you go into an away game with a bills jersey on(or whatever team you route for).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1muBDzoV0

I've been to 8 dfferent NFL stadiums and Bills fans are easily the most classless I've encountered. Walk through the main lot with an opposing jersey at about 12:15 when all the people funneling Blue Light who wouldn't be able to afford a ticket in any other NFL stadium are really hitting their stride. This guy could've been sitting behind you in any stadium, but don't impugn and entire fanbase espeicially when yours (ours) is one of the raunchiest.

Nice touch! The drunken slob who can affort those NYC prices are fine. My point is Bills fan have no exclusivity on morons making life misserable for away fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1muBDzoV0

Just wondering if the Oakland Coliseum is one of the 8?

I live out in Chicago. Went on a grocery run with wifey last night, came home, Jets fan came out of our building to walk his (at most) three and a half pound "dog."

This guy was Jets-fan personified. Probably 5'6", 180 pounds, belly like a bowl full of jelly, swarthy, just straight flabby Jersey trash.

He was about 20 feet away as we approached the building, and I was muttering obsentities under my breath like there was no tomorrow--he was WELL out of earshot.

Then, wifey turns to me and announced she forgot our keys and we were locked out.

So there we are, me and my Bills sweatshirt, outside our building like a couple of !@#$s, at the mercy of whomever was coming or going.

OF COURSE, nobody came along, and Joey Spaghetti comes strutting back over and now I have to rely on HIM to let me into the place where I live.

He takes one look at my sweatshirt and proceeds to fulfill every soul-sucking expectation I had for him.

Oh boy, this is awkward. Rough day for you, huh fella? How bout our offense? Looked pretty sharp out there, wouldn't you say?

I said nothing. I just stared right through him, while wifey continually mouthed the words "I'm so sorry."

Honestly, I was one beer away from smacking his five o'clock shadow right off his face, but I didn't want to him embarrass him in front of his rat-dog.

On a related note: I rock Bills gear EVERY time I visit opposing stadiums, and nobody has ever !@#$ed with me.

In defense of the roided out Pauly D wannabe Jets fan...She hit him, and she does sort of look like a dude. That B word is ugly..and who buys a David Nelson shirt by the way?-Didnt know they even made them...Anyways Jets fans are tools, so are Patriots, Raiders, Niners, Chargers and many Bills-The list goes on and on.